Chapter 9 (What Is Love....?)

Writer-chan:
Bruh the Title I made for this made me remember 'TWICE' The kpop group.
I love their music bruhhh.
ok *Ahem* Sorry bout that.

Do anyone of you guys know their songs or the specific song "what is love?" ?
if you do you earn my respect and if you don't its ok I still respect you.
We all have our differences ✋😅.

Back to the story we Go!

AYOOO! You guys are gonna get what you wanted from READING this now!
Ya guys Exited?

Hellooo I'm just stalling here to give you some WARNINGS!

Y/N doesn't seem to know what Love is.....

But! Albedo seemed to know.
He told Succrose about what has been going on. He told Succrose that he had been acting weird because of Y/N.

So Succrose gave him a diagnosis called.
*In Love* 😏

But he already seemed to know what to do with that information in hand 🤭.

No this won't be a type of chapter where they are doing inappropriate stuff.

I'm too young to even READ those kinds of things. 🙂😃✋

Plus Y/N is still going through recovery 😃. So please don't hate me for that.

Let's continue now shall we?

- Writer-chan 🖤💖🖤

♡● In Second Person ●♡

You saw Aether, Paimon, Zhongli, and Venti just left you in your room. Alone with Albedo. You blushed because you are just alone with each other. It was just pure silence for some time. You decided to break the silence by starting a conversation.

"Albedo, I want to ask you what happened when I was gone with the Fatui. No one really told me the whole story of what happened." You asked genuinely.

"Oh? Well it was quite interesting for me. As I can recall I remembered me acting so differently....It was quite odd..." Albedo stated as he touched his chin and looked up the ceiling then back at you.

"How so?" You asked.

"Well....normally when someone I knew got kidnapped by someone I would just try to stay calm and wait, but when you disappeared I was impatient, I couldn't stay calm for some reason, and I almost or actually cried. It was a weird experience per say don't you think?" Albedo explained scratching the back of his head.