Chapter 8

It has been a week and a half. Everyone has been visiting me a lot because of the ruckus I had caused in Liyue. I even got a massage from Jean, Kaeya and Succrose all of their massages are just for my well being. I sent a reply that I'll go back there when I recovered and that I am ok. It seemed like I was unconscious for a while that they knew what had happened to me and what it looked to be what I had gone through.

I just hope that no one is just believing its their fault. I mean it was almost 5 days when I was gone kidnapped. It could have been worst. I could've been gone for a month but I am glad that many people helped find me......Aether...I hope someday you'll get your good karma and got people to find your sister.....unfortunately I can't tell you yet...I need to ask your sister first personally.

As I was mumbling all of that I wasn't alert enough that I didn't knew that Aether was at the door.

"I know you have your reasons to not tell me where my sister is Y/N so please don't be....don't be sorry about it...." Aether said as he came in the room.

"I'll sent your sister a message that I'll be meeting her somewhere and I guess Im gonna mention if I can give you information about it.....I'm sure you both missed each other so much Aether" I explained.

"Thank you Y/N, Oh yeah I'm here with two people who was really mad when they heard the knews but also part of your team now!" Aether explained.

"Mhhmm!Yeah they were really angry when they heard the news it was quite scary" Paimon said to reassure me.

"Angry? why? who are they?" I asked confusely. As two people came in the door that made my eyes widen and cry.

"Venti! Zhongli! I'm so glad your here!" I shouted as I hugged the both of them.

"Ah Y/N I hope you are feeling a lot more better. I heard what had happened from the people of Liyue" Zhongli explained.

"Yeah Y/N you got me really worried I hope you are fine now eheh" Venti said with a playful smile.

"Thank you you two! And yes I am fine now. And wait a minute.....The people of Liyue talks about me?!? Why?!?" I asked confused.

"Easy, because of all of the Mellilth going around and being tight of who goes in and who goes out people became really curious of what happened" Aether said oddly clam.

"Let me guess you have dealt with this before and reason are fatui and the Abyss" I said with an unamused expression.

"Yeahhhhhh" Aether said as he scratched his head.

"Zhongli did you faked your death because you knew what happened to Venti...?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, because of what had happened I figured that they'll be going with me too so here I am" Zhongli explained. I know there are some other reasons why you did it but I won't mention it.

"Oh Y/N last time I remembered you where a Phoenix back then" Venti said with glimmer in his eyes.

"A Phoenix?" Aether and Paimon asked.

"Oh right I remembered that too. You were a very graceful one too. You looked lovely when you fly Y/N." Zhongli explained touching his chin as he looked up the ceiling to remember.

"Really? huh....I don't seem to remember that...ow!" I explained and I saw an image of a Phoenix in my head, but it hurted when a sudden memory comes in.

"Y/N! are you ok?" Three of them said worriedly.

"Oh yeah sorry. I think an image of a memory on how I looked like popped up." I explained.