He knew that many of this group of people had opinions on Su Luo not loving him.

  He was also angry and angry, but... he was still reluctant to hurt her.

  Many people bowed their heads with guilty conscience after receiving Master Demon's gaze.

  They had originally planned that they would either simply fail to hunt down and let the human race girl run back to the human race; or they would simply kill the human race girl, let her die, and cut off the demon lord's affection for a hundred.

  But now Lord Demon slain four or five of the whole clan in succession, and they were immediately scared to put away their careful thoughts, and they didn't dare to disobey a little bit.

  Because Lord Demon’s extermination of the whole clan is not just talking about it, he has really destroyed several clan...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3122 Escape 7

  "Go!" Yunqi waved his hand.

  "Yes!" The twelve sage elders were immediately divided into twelve teams, scattered in all directions, focusing on the search in the southeast direction.

  And what about Su Luo at this moment? Where is she?

  Su Luo had also thought about hiding in the magic city.

  The magic city is so big and the population is so large, she will be able to change her appearance again, who can find her?

  But Su Luo had a wonderful fragrance on his body. Later, the more the fragrance would diffuse, and the situation would be very bad.

  The most important question is that Su Luo missed Nangong.

  I really want to miss it, and I can't wait to pounce in his arms immediately.

  Therefore, Su Luo chose the simplest and most efficient path!

  She wants to go straight!

  From northwest to southeast, take a straight route and go straight back!

  Su Luo's first day was extremely smooth.

  With the face of Lord Demon, she did nothing to lose.

  But soon, Su Luo discovered that she could no longer stare at Yunqi's face, because when Yunqi woke up, he could ask her escape route by just asking.

  Therefore, Su Luo started to disguise himself while sitting on the demon horse speeding.

  She dressed herself as an ordinary demon boy, riding alone for thousands of miles, riding a demon king swiftly.

  On the first day, Su Luo rushed out one hundred thousand miles.

  However, controlling the magic horse to run, still consumes a lot of her spiritual power, so the wonderful fragrance that was originally suppressed in her body is about to move.

  Can't control it anymore.

  Therefore, Su Luo will leave a faint fragrance all the way, and the most irritating thing about this amazing fragrance is that it lasts for a long time.

  In a few hours, it will not dissipate in the air at all.

  On the first day, Su Luo was safe.

  The next day, Su Luo was still safe.

  But on the third day...When Su Luo transformed himself into a grandfather again, he felt that the surrounding atmosphere suddenly became tense.