"Who are you people?": he asked, tone hard.

"We're not here to cause trouble okay? Just put the gun down.": Johnny hyung reasoned.

"Answer the damn question or I blow that gas can.": he said, not letting his guard down.

"We came here from the city looking for shelter, someone we know lives here and we were just about to go out to get our friends.": he explained while slowly lowering his gun as I just followed hesitantly. "Please, put the gun down, we're not here for trouble.": he admitted.

     Seeing us lowering our guns, he seemed convinced enough that we're not dangerous and finally lowered his as well. With cautious steps, he walked down the stairs toward us, allowing us to see his face.

     He had sharp features, a well sculpted nose, defined jawline, big doe eyes, sleek brows and thin plump lips. All suitable facial traits for an idol paired with his magenta dyed hair. Looking at him more closely, I couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity, like I've seen him at a point of time before I was sent to that town.

"The city you say?": he asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, we separated into groups to find resources.": Johnny hyung replied.

"I have a friend who is also at the city.": he said.

"I mean, you can come along with us if you want.": Johnny hyung convinced.

He shook his head. "It's better to travel alone.": he said.

"They're partially blind, uses their hearing more.": I said, making him look at me.

"(M/N)?": he said my name, making me pause. "It's been so long since I've seen you. You rarely came back to visit after you went to live with your mom.": he said, tone surprised.

"Wait...": I paused as my mind tried to process who he was as I took in his every detail until a name clicked in my mind. Of course, how can I forget my first ever friend. "T-Taeyong?": I asked, dumbfounded at how much he had changed over the years.

"Yes, glad you still remember me.": he cheered before giving me a hug. "You missed out so much, I have a lot to tell you.": he said with a smile, its scary how he was able to change from one expression to another so quickly.

"Maybe later? We're kinda running late here.": Johnny hyung cut the conversation short with an awkward smile.

"Oh right right, let's go.": he said before turning around and headed down the stairs.

"It's hard to believe that you almost killed me with a gas canister.": I said to him.

He sniffled a laugh. "Sorry about that.": he cheekily apologized.

------
"Are they here yet? I'm boreddd.": Jisung pouted.

Looking at the time on his watch, Doyoung felt that something was wrong, the sun is already starting to set but there was still no signs of them. Taking out his sniper rifle to look through the scope for anything out of the ordinary, he spotted the second group which is Mark, Heachan and Chenle but there was another man behind them.

     Upon spotting them, Doyoung along with the other two went down to meet up like the plan.

"Glad you guys are back. Have you seen the others?": Jaehyun asked.

"No, I thought they were suppose to arrive back earlier than us since they're closer?": Mark questioned.

"No way! Am I dreaming right now?!": Jisung exclaimed when he saw the man behind his hyungs but was quickly shushed by Doyoung.