Halliwells' Happiness (Next Gen) (Charmed '98)

Imagine

Imagine.... being transported to the past with your s/o, your s/o's brother and sister and their s/o's. (You can choose if you want to be with Wyatt or chris).

Coming back hadn't been any of yours doing but that of the charmed ones. piper, who had a deep worry of what could happen to her children, cast a spell with her sisters for a sign that her kids' future was safe and void of all evil. She was expecting a small sign, maybe a look into the future or a feeling, she however, wasn't expecting the adult versions of her children and their unknown companions to show.

Piper and her sisters were confused. Sure, they knew who Wyatt and chris were, this not being the first time they had visited them in the present but why 4 strangers appeared with them to tell her about their future as well was a complete mystery to the charmed ones. What kind of impact could these four strangers have on her sons.

That was until she looked upon your fingers, there on your finger lays a slightly older looking ring that looks similar to hers. Other familiar rings laying on two more people, each handed down to her sisters from their grams.

These were her sons' spouses. glad she got to meet the ones who, if the happiness on her sons faces was any indication, loved her sons and they loved them made her more than happy to know her babies were in secure and safe hands.

However, she, with her sisters questioned who the other two were. Her having not birthed Melinda, her daughter yet. Asked who her and her s/o was and how they contributed to her sons' happiness.

As the group from the future eyed eachother hesitantly, i noticed the calender. Melinda had to have been conceived more than a few months ago, so as I pointed it out. Melinda with the help of her brothers and a comforting nudge from her s/o confessed the nature of her connection the the halliwell family.

Shocked, the sisters turned to piper in wonder, how none of them knew. She was pregnant. And this person standing before her was her unborn daughter. Tears came to eyes as she actually took a good look at her, almost an older replica of the little girl her and her sisters saw in the future, the one she thought she'd never have when she had birthed Wyatt.

Happy that not only she met her daughter/son-in-laws (that she and her sisters apparently taught everything to) but she finally met the daughter she thought she'll never have, teared up in a way that had the halliwell children and their counterparts rush to her in a hug. And as her sisters joined the hug she realized this, this was the sign she needed.

Her children were more than happy, they were loved.

Ummm, I intended to have the reader choose to be with Melinda as well

Ummm, I intended to have the reader choose to be with Melinda as well. But, uh this came out instead so if you want a version where you're with Melinda or want to be in Melindas place feel free to ask. Might do it anyway. But will need a faceclaim for Melinda, I know people like to use Lucy hale coz she played Holly's daughter in pll but other suggestions would be great.

The part where it says the sisters taught them everything was to imply how much they trusted them enough to be taught magic and be around them and the book of shadows. Could be human or witch or whatever.

Chris x reader/Wyatt x oc or Wyatt x reader/chris x oc.
Melinda x oc.

Tried to keep it gn!reader but got hard when I mentioned the ring part. If you want you can substitute it for victor or leos ring. Or if you dont identify as female and still want to rock pipers ring fucking do it, fuck gender roles.

Speaking of gender roles, I didnt know the gender neutral equivalent for daughter or son in law.

Drew Fuller as Chris and Wes Ramsey as Wyatt Halliwell.
Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell.
Set anytime after the birth of baby chris but before Melinda was born.
GIF Not MINE. Paragraph seperater made by me. 12/07.