Home

We drove to my home. We got out of the car. Nash gave me my stuff, hugged me and asked: "Can you do it by your own?" I said: "I'm not sure, but mom can make us hot chocolate." Nash nodded and we walked in. Mom ran to me and hugged me tightly. She said: "Oh honey, I missed you so much. Where's Cameron? And who's this young man?" I watched Nash and he said: "Hello, I'm Nash Grier. I'm Camerons and y/ns friend." Mom shaked hands with Nash and I ran upstairs with my stuffs.

Mom was little confused and started to make hot chocolate for me and Nash. Nash talked with mom. Mom asked: "So..where's Cameron?" Nash was nervous. Mom smirked and said: "Well? I think you're little nervous aren't you?" Nash nodded and said: "Well...ummm...it's hard to explain..." My mom was confused and asked: "What has happened? Is Cameron okay?" I ran downstairs on time. Mom said: "Oh, there you are. Hot chocolate is ready. So, what's going on?" Nash and I looked each other and I tried to hold my tears. Nash noticed that I was crying and he said: "Umm...Cameron had a deathly disease and he died yesterday." Mom shocked and said: "What? He's dead?" I nodded and looked at mom crying. Mom hugged me tightly and said: "Oh my baby, it must be hard for you. Are you alright? You're home now, I'll take care of you. By the way, did you know about it? If you did why didn't you tell me about it?" I cried and said: "I didn't wanna freak you out. You wouldn't let me move together with Cam." Mom said: "Well, I don't know."

I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up when Nash was carrying me to my bed. He said quietly: "I thought you wanna sleep in your own bed." I nodded and said: "Nash...can you stay with me?" Nash answered: "Of course." I had a big bed, so Nash layed next to me. I watched at him and kissed him to forehead.

I woke up to Nashs warm voice. Nash said: "Good Morning!" I smiled.