Uncontrollable

It's Saturday. I felt sad because I don't have school, so I could meet him.

My phone started to rang. Cameron.

I answered and he said: "Good morning beautiful. Did I wake you up? What do you want to do today?" I said: "Morning and you didn't wake me up. I'd like to spend this day with you." He laughed, I heard. I asked him, can I come to his house for the next weekend. He answered yes.

I ate breakfast with my family. Dad read newspaper, mom just smiled and looked at me and my little brother just singed some weird song. Mom asked: "So y/n, when are you going to show the boy to us?" My dad asked: "What boy?" I blushed and said: "We're not officially dating." My brother started to sing: "y/n has a boyfriend, y/n has a boyfriend..." I shouted to my brother to stop. Mom said: "Okay, but I'm sure he has feelings for you." I blushed and said: "Okay." Dad asked: "Who is this boy? Is he from here? What's his name?" I didn't answer.

I heard motorcycle. I ran to window and noticed Cam. I ran downstairs and said: "Bye mom!" Mom said: " Have fun! Come home in time!" I said: "Yes mom!"

I ran to Cam. He winked me and I got on ride. We drove to his home. It was my first time in his home. We got our helmets off and he said: "So, this is my home. Wish, you enjoy. My family is here, if you don't mind." We walked inside and first I noticed beautiful and clean house. Cam's mom came to us and asked: "Are you Cams new "friend"?" I noticed Cam being awkward. I answered: "I think I am. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Dallas." She said: "Oh honey, just call me Gina." I answered: "Okay."

We went upstairs and Cam's sister was there. I said hi to her. She smiled me back.

We went to Cameron's room. It was pretty clean. He jumped onto his bed and said: "Welcome to my comfy room. Relax. Do you want something to eat?" I said: "No, I'm not hungry. You have a nice family."

He smiled and got me up from the chair where I had sat. He looked me at my eyes and kissed me slightly to my lips. It felt amazing. He touched my hips softly and it made me feel uncontrollably amazing.

He kissed me again and said: "I'll take you home tonight. Your family will be worried, if you stay here with me for a night." He smiled and I smiled. I kissed him and said to him: "Take me home already, so I miss you more in Monday." He smiled and kissed me. We drove to my home and he got his helmet off and he kissed me slightly to my lips. I smiled and said: "See you in Monday. Love you." He winked at me and said: "Can't wait."

I ran straight upstairs and I jumped onto my bed. I have never been this happy. Cameron is my life now. I just love him.