NO

I started to freak out. I cried so much. The love of my life is dead. I was sitting on the floor and Cam was on the couch. I looked at him. He looked like he was in a deep sleep. I got my phone and called to Nash. I said: "Nash..." I couldn't stop crying. Nash didn't say anything. He hanged up.

30 minutes later Nash drove to yard. He ran inside and looked at Cam with tears in his eyes. I ran to him and leaned on to his shoulder. Nash hugged me and cried. He asked: " How did he...?" I cried and answered: "He was in pain for so long. He just died in to my arms." Nash nodded. He said: "I think we should call to his parents." I nodded. Nash got his phone and called to Camerons mom. He said: "Hey Mrs. Dallas. Umm...I just wanted to you to know that...he died." I heard how Cams mom cried on the phone. Nash started to cry.

I had fell asleep on the floor and Nash had carried me to bedroom. I woke up to a sunlight coming from the window. I saw a dream of Cam. We got married. It was a good dream. Nash opened the door and asked: "Are you okay?" I nodded. Nash said: "His parents are coming here soon. Get ready." I nodded.

Nash opened door for Camerons parents. I came from bedroom and saw Cams mother, I have seen her couple times in Cams home. She was crying. I walked to her and hugged her. She asked: "Oh honey, are you okay?" I cried and said: "I just.. he died in to my arms." She hugged me tightly.

We ate breakfast together. They hugged me and Nash and left. Nash hugged me and said: "Everything will be okay." I cried on his shoulder. After being on Nashs shoulder for a while, I said: "I have to move out of here. Here's so much memories of him." He nodded and said: "Okay. It would be good for you to move back home." I said: "Promise, that you'll be there for me." He said: "Always."

I packed my stuff and gave them to Nash. Nash got them in to the car. I walked back to the house. I walked around and looked back to memories. When we moved here, our sex and beautiful mornings in bedroom, our breakfast in kitchen, our hugs in front of the big window...

Nash watched me and asked: "Ready?" I answered: "Yes I am."