Jaxx

Cam left me to home and he went to store.

I went to bathroom and watched myself from the mirror. I have no idea, why did Cameron choose me. I'm short, fat and ugly. But I didn't care about that, because my thoughts went to Cam. His touch was hypnotizing. I got an idea and went to change my clothes. I dressed cool clothes on and tried to look sexy...well, that's impossible.

I heard, when Cam drove by his motorcycle to home. He came inside. He shouted: "y/n! Come here!" I walked to kitchen and noticed Cam with a cute dog. I watched him and the dog for a while and asked: "Cam, what's this?" He laughed a bit and said: "This's Jaxx. Our dog." I was surprised and confused. I asked: "Our..?" Cam smiled and said: "I drove past the pet home and saw this little guy over there. I knew, he needs us." I smiled and started to kiss the dog "Jaxx". Cam laughed and started to put the groceries to their places.

Jaxx is amazing. What a crazy and cute dog. Cam said: "I knew he'll love you and you'll love him." I laughed and said: "I love him, but I love you even more." He smiled and came next to me and startes to scratch Jaxx.

Jaxx started to sleep on the couch and we started to watch a movie next to him. We didn't talk, we just watched the movie. Jaxx slept. I fell asleep in Cams arms. He took me in bed and we started to sleep.

In the morning I woke up to Jaxx's jumping on us. Cam laughed and said to Jaxx: "Down!" Jaxx listened. I stretched and said: "Good morning sweetie!" Cam smiled and said: "Good morning babe!" We both heard something from outside. Cam went to check out and ran back to me. He said: "They came already! Hurry, take your clothes and go to "your room"." I took my clothes and jumped to my bed. Cam ran to his own room and went back to kitchen to say hi to his family. Jaxx was in my room. Luckily, Jaxx was quiet.

I got my clothes back on and jumped from the window. Cam said to his parents: "I'm going out for a while." He came to me and pushed me against the wall. We went behind a vine and he kissed me to neck roughly. I felt like I was exploding. He said: "I take care of Jaxx now, so you don't have to worry about him." I nodded and he continued. I stopped him and said: "I think I should go to home." He watched me and continued. I pushed him away and said: "Cam, try to control yourself." He said: "It's really hard, because you're so sexy." I smiled and said: "If you want to be with me, it's not only sex." He ran to me and said: "Of course not. I love you. Remember that." I kissed him and I was leaving, but he ran to me and said: "I'm not coming to school this week." I asked: "Again. Why? Where are you always?" He didn't answer and walked away. I was confused.

I came to home and mom came to me and asked: "Had fun? Did you have some "together time"? I answered: "We were the whole weekend together, you know that. What do you mean with that question?" I knew what she meant and I was embarassed. Mom said: "You know. Sex. Did you have sex?" I was drinking water and I spitted the water of my mouth and I almost choked. I looked mom shocked. I answered: "No." I think mom was disappointed. Mom said: "And if you are having sex one day, remember to use protection." I nodded and walked to my room. That was awkward.