𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

The class ended and Akihiro forgot about coming with Okuda to make poison with the yellow octopus and now he, along with nagisa and karma was walking in the street heading at the new cafe that Akihiro wanted to go

"I encountered this guy with black hair when I was on the Italy, he glared at me so hard, to the point he wanted to kill me with his glare."

The suicidal maniac babbled, his hands were on the back of his head. "Kill you? What did you do that made that guy angry?" Nagisa question, looking at the brunette who laugh.

"I called him short and then he just spouts some curse words at me," Akihiro responds which made karma snickered. "Is the guy had the same height as Nagisa?" Karma asked which made Nagisa have an irk on his head.

"No, Nagisa is way shorter than that guy...more like this..."

Akihiro then put his hands above on karma's shoulder to measure the height, unaware of the bloodlust seeping out from Nagisa while karma's shoulders shake a bit, trying to conceal his laughter.

"And Nagisa is like-"

Akihiro didn't finish his words when he was kicked by the bluenette in the shins that made him crouch down in pain. "Try to finish what you said or I'll strangle you." Nagisa immediately regretted what he said when the suicidal teen clasped his hands.

"It would be an honor (to be killed by the king of curses-imma stop now)!"

"Oh look, we're here." Karma interrupted them as they stopped in front of the purple-colored cafe that had a label 'Mostro Lounge' above the glass doors. The three then entered the cafe and were hitter by the smell of the fresh sweets and pastries.

Inside the cafe was like a sea-themed one, decorated with fake seaweed, pearls, and the walls painted with light blue and purple, jellyfish ceiling lamps, purple cushions with gold linings on them.

In all, it was breathtaking.

And looks like the cafe is for the rich only.

'Ughh...' Nagisa looked so out, he couldn't believe what he had just seen. Is it a normal cafe or like some for rich people? He glanced at his two friends who didn't seem to worry, just unfazed.

"Welcome to Mostro Lounge cafe!"

A cherry voice made them look at the slightly taller teen on the counter, he had turquoise hair, with a long dark strand on his right and had heterochromia eyes, one is yellow and the other is olive.

They wore a white apron with the name of the cafe and a metal name tag that wrote 'L. Floyd' and purple button-up shirt. He flashed a smile at the three, showing his shark-like teeth.

"Hello, hello!"

Akihiro greeted back and hopped closer at the glass shelves filled with a variety of sweets and pastries. "So what do all these cute sea creatures want?" The male grinned at them.

"A dozen of mochi please!" Akihiro chirped before looking at the two. "What do you want strawberry-chan, nagi-chan? Pick whatever you want it's my treat!" Akihiro beamed stars on his eyes.

"D-do you think the mochi you ordered is too much?" Nagisa sweats while the redhead beside him chuckled. "Nah, don't be such a worrywart Nagisa. I'll take a whole strawberry cake." Karma said.

'A whole cake?!' Nagisa deadpanned at the two and sighed. "I'll take an apple pie please." He said as the turquoise-haired teen nodded and began packaging the pastries.

The three soon left the cafe after Akihiro paid. "Let's go to my house!" The brunette suggested looking at the two. "I'm gonna pass, my mom might be worried about me," Nagisa said which the two nodded in understanding.

'And besides...I don't want to be a third wheel with you two being so lovey-dovey in front of my apple pie.'