𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

"Karma-kun, you acted so recklessly without batting an eye, and you even dragged Akihiro with you

"Karma-kun, you acted so recklessly without batting an eye, and you even dragged Akihiro with you."

Nagisa stated, feeling a bit relieved that the two didn't get hurt. "Not really," Karma responds as they looked at the brunette who sulked while doodling on the dirt with the stick.

"I was looking forward to performing a double suicide with strawberry-chan..."

"Having thought it over I figured that just now would be the best way I could kill him but...I guess I'll quietly rework my plan for a while." Karma said and the brunette walked closer at them.

"Just like I said, observe them before attacking them," Akihiro said earning nods at his friends. "What's this? Have you already run out of ideas?" Koro-sensei's voice snapped them out.

"I still have lots of maintenance implements for retaliatory, purposes though? You're also an unexpectedly easy opponent." The octopus said as his tentacles hold some cosmetics things.

This made karma have an irked mark while Nagisa just sweats and Akihiro muffled his snickers on his hands. The redhead then stands up, his gaze locked onto the teacher.
"I'm going to kill you. Tomorrow that is." Karma declares before sliding his thumb across his neck imitating a 'you're dead' sign.

Koro-sensei grinned at what karma said.

"Let's head home...Nagisa-kun, Aki-kun, we'll get something to eat on the way." Karma suggested and turned around while tossing and catching the purse in his hand.

"Can we get ice cream then mochi?!"

The suicidal maniac cheered before hooking his arm on the redhead's, you could see an imaginary tail attached to the brunette that was wagging excitedly. Nagisa looked at karma who grinned at the brunette male.

The blue-haired teen almost thought that the brunette was acting like a puppy. Before they got far away, the yellow octopus screeched when he realized that his purse was missing and that was now in the redhead's hand.

"Wait-isn't that my purse?!" Koro-sensei panicked. "As I said, you leave things defenseless in the faculty room." Karma grinned.

The hitmen who come to assassinate him, end up being polished for the better by their target.

"Return that!!"

"Sure~"

"But you're taking out the contents!?!"

Nagisa could only sweat dropped while looking at them, he saw the redhead grin while getting the money on the purse and the yellow octopus was panicking and the brunette was cheering about having ice cream and mochi.

That was their assassination classroom.

"Let's buy a dozen of ice cream on a container with koro-sensei's money!"

"Aki-kun, you have countless of money."

"Ah...I forgot about that."