"Thank you, Mrs. Harries. My name is Alexandra, and I arrived recently at the same company as Finn. It's so nice to meet you," I greeted politely as I returned her smile.

"Mom, do you think you could get us some towels? Alex and I would be in my room." Finn asked.

"Sure! You kids go have fun, now, but not too much fun," she teased. I couldn't help but giggle. Finn began leading the way up to his room. The Harries house was spacious, neat, and cozy. No wonder Kimmi had stayed for so long when she was here.

Finn and I both stepped into his room. It was better than most guys' rooms but it was still a little bit disorganized at places. I recognized things from his YouNow broadcasts. Mrs. Harries zoomed to Finn's room and handed us the towels before leaving with a wink.

Finn handed me one of his white T-shirts and gestured for me to change.

"Um, Finn. I was wondering if I could borrow a pair of your boxers, this might be too short to act as a dress for me." I questioned shyly, not meeting his eyes. He shot me an apologetic look before handing me a clean pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

"Sorry. The bathroom is right outside the door," he informed me. I nodded and walked to the washroom.

I striped off all my wet cloths except for my bra and quickly threw over Finn's T-shirt and noticed it smelled like him. I grinned to myself childishly and stepped into his boxers. I examined myself in the mirror. The shirt was big on me since Finn's shoulders were broader than mine. It was also defiantly too short to act as a dress since it went down to about only 5 cm below my butt. I sighed, and grabbed my dirty clothes with me.

When I returned to Finn's room, he had on a clean grey T-shirt, that brought out the slight grey in his eyes, with dark-wash jeans. He looked at me and smirked. I blushed and rolled my eyes. He held out a bag for me to put my wet cloths in, and I dumped them in.

"It's a bit short," I commented awkwardly. He tried to hide his laugh but failed.

"I think it's perfect," 

I rolled my eyes just when the door flew open as someone yelled, "Finny! Do you want to do a YouNow with me lat-"

"Oh hey, Alex! Didn't know you were here," Jack grinned as he took me in before examining both Finn and I. "I see. There's something going on, isn't there?"

"What? What are you talking about?" I blabbed as Finn frowned slightly.

"Don't lie to me, Alex. I know there's something going on between you two. Admit it!" Jack claimed with his wiggling eyebrows.

"Yes, Jack. We're dating," Finn confessed with an eye roll.

Jack suddenly looked shocked and just stared at us. There was something that flashed in his eyes that I couldn't make out.

"That great," he stated simply. Finn shot him a confused look as I simply smiled.

"Anyway, Alex, do you want to join us on YouNow? I'm about to start in fifteen minutes," Jack offered, returning to his usually self.

I beamed at him. "Sure,"

~ ~ ~

"Hello, internet!" Jack shouted to the screen. There were already three thousand people watching us. The three of us were in Jack's room, sitting in front of his computer. I sat beside Jack, and Finn sat in the middle behind us, his elbow leaning on my chair. I actually found the experience of doing the broadcast with the boys quite exciting.

"How are you guys doing? If you don't know who we are, my name is Jack, and I make videos on youtube to entertain people." Jack started. "This is my brother, Finn, and this girl, who none of you have seen before, is Alex."