Good morning, Sunshine! (Hui)

I woke up from the buzzing of my phone. Who dares to wake me up after I stayed up watching that award show until late at night yesterday? Grunting I glimpsed at my phone. 8:50am. Who?? I squinted my already only half open eyes even more to read the name: Hoetaek. My lovely, precious, but right now really annoying boyfriend. I sighed deeply and picked up "What?", I growled into the phone which earned me a chuckling from him. Why was he in such a good mood? "Good morning, Sunshine! Mind opening the door for me?", he greeted me. The door? I was confused. "How should I open the door for you? We're not living together..." He chuckled again. "Your door, silly." My door? Wait, was he here? Did I forget something? Is today our anniversary? My birthday? Are we having our wedding today? Wait, calm down. You are only dating him since about a year. No marriage. Your birthday is in two months. That can't be it. Anniversary? His voice interrupted my thoughts: "Baby, you didn't forget anything. I just wanted to visit you." At 8:50? He wasn't an early bird and for today I also wasn't. "What if I don't want to get up right now?", I teased him. "Then I will wake up your neighbour as well and ask him for the keys because I know he has them." Smart. Especially because he knew that my neighbour would scold me again for getting disrupted form his precious slumber. "Okay", I huffed and hung up. I trotted over to the door, unlocked it and opened. Immediately I got greeted by a warm hug. Well, I could get used to that. But still – he dared to wake me up. I freed myself and lightly hit his chest. "No waking up your girlfriend, you hear? You knew I was awake til late at night", I scolded him. "But in the fairy tale the prince has to wake up his sleeping beauty, doesn't he?", he gave back and gently pushed me aside to enter. "Tzz", I replied. Once again, he won our little bickering and I had nothing else to answer. "I'm going back to bed now", I instead stated and scuffed away. I heard his laughter behind me.

Just when I was wrapped in my blanket comfortable, he showed up in my doorframe. I decided to ignore it. No, not today. I wanted to sleep a little more. He silently approached me, cuddled up to me and pecked my cheek. "Sweet dreams", he whispered before I fell asleep again in the cosiness of his embrace. As I woke up, he was gone. My stomach growled, so I decided to go find food first and then search for my boyfriend. He surely was still here.

Despite my plans, I found him first. He was standing in the kitchen, rummaging around. "What are you doing?", I asked confused. He must have not heard me coming because he jumped back at my words and let out a little shriek. Ha. Point for me. "Don't you dare scaring me again!", he complained. I grinned. "That's for waking me up, dear", I replied. "I am dating a bad girl, huh?", he suddenly smirked and with one step was in front of me, letting his one hand run through my hair while the other grabbed my waist. I was so surprised by his sudden movement that I didn't understand what happened until he stole a breath-taking kiss from me. And as fast as he was by my side, he left again, reaching out for something on the dinner table. I blinked a few times to get back to my senses and after realizing it wouldn't help, I shortly shook my head. He watched me and chuckled again before presenting me a plate full of delicious food. "Now on to your original question", he said, "I was making breakfast for you." My eyes grew big. That was really cute!

After devouring the delicious meal, we sat down on the couch. "Why did you come over by the way?", I asked my boyfriend. "I knew you would be very tired today and wanted to spoil you a bit while you don't have the energy to scold me for it", he grinned widely. I decided to ignore the little teasing in his words and made myself comfortable in yet another one of his embraces. "Thanks", I whispered honestly. "Sure, love", he said and kissed my temple. Yes, I was annoyed that he woke me up. But all in all... He was such a precious human being. It was even better that he was my boyfriend and I wouldn't let him go ever again. I loved him with all my heart. Yes, I did... "I love you", I muttered into his chest and felt it vibrating from the little giggling escaping his mouth once again. "I love you too", he said. I locked eyes with him and allowed him to steal yet another kiss. Maybe one day I would be the one opening him the door to OUR home. Maybe one day I would be the one forgetting our marriage anniversary. Maybe one day...