𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻'𝓼

Start from the beginning

Addison studied the elegantly decorated lobby space, she would never admit it out loud but the Volturi did have an old-world charm, "buon pomeriggio" Gianna their attractive human receptionist greeted them politely getting a small but polite smile from Addison in return. Finally, they reached the carved double doors which opened revealing the three ancients and eight guards that line the walls in modern dark overcoats. Aro rises to greet them all like old friends taking  Edward's hand "what a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all, isn't that wonderful... I love a happy ending, they are so rare". "La Tua Cantante... Her blood appeals to you so much it makes me thirsty, how can you stand to be so close to her?" Aro still hasn't released Edward's hand, his burgundy eyes searching for something, "it's not without difficulty", "yes, I can see that" Aro laughs finally releasing Edward's hand. 

"Ahh, Dear Addison and Alice... my second favorite twins" he takes both of their hands with that smile that always manages to creep Addison out, "you look lovely Addison, dressed in red for St. Marcus Day, wouldn't you agree that she looks wonderful Marcus". Addison forced a smile at the strange compliment her eyes flicking to Marcus who looked like he could care less, "breathtaking" he drawled without even taking a glance at her and she suddenly regretted wearing the dress. 

"You're quite the soul reader yourself, Edward, though you can't read Bella's thoughts, how fascinating!" Aro spoke quickly changing the subject back to the human, "I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts as well, would you do me the honor" he reached for Bella's hand and she hesitated wondering if she even had a choice. 

✰✰✰

Aro laughed at her reluctancy further extending his hand and Bella finally took it watching as he searched for something, after a moment he released her hand "interesting I see nothing..." he moved back to his throne deep in thought "I wonder if... let's see if she's immune to all our powers, shall we Jane?" "No!" Edward sprung in front of Bella falling to the ground and writhing in agony, Jane concentrated on him with a small smirk enjoying his pain. "Stop! Stop! Please!" Isabella and Alice rushed to his side while Addison stood still, nails digging half-moons into her palms as her golden eyes swept across each guard like a dog waiting for the right moment to pounce. 

Jane's gaze turns towards Bella "this may hurt just a little" Isabella cringed awaiting the pain but nothing happened and Jane's sadistic grin was replaced by anger as Aro laughed like a child with a new toy. "Remarkable! She confounds us all so what do we do with you now?" Marcus seemingly bored spoke up "you already know what you'll do, Aro", "she knows too much, she's a liability" Caius added. "That's true unless Edward intends to give her immortality... but that's not your intention, is it, shame... Felix" he nodded at Felix who began to move towards Bella only taking a step before Edward tackled him.