𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻'𝓼

Start from the beginning

Addison glanced up watching as a figure in a black hooded overcoat leaped from building to building tracking Isabella before it disappeared, she shook her head putting the mustang in reverse.

✰✰✰

"You're here", "I'm here" Isabella and Edward share a long loving look and he's was about to kiss her again when suddenly he stiffened pushing her behind him and taking a protective stance in front of her as the shadows in the alley emerge. Two figures in hooded overcoats both stunningly handsome with unsettling burgundy red eyes came into view, "I won't be needing your services, after all, gentlemen". "Aro wants to speak with you again" Felix, the huge and strong one spoke. "No rules were broken" Demetri, the slender and elegant one smiles which suggests that he doesn't agree, he's the more gracious of the two but no less dangerous, "we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue". Edward nodded still not moving from his protective stance "fine, Bella why don't you stay and enjoy the festival", "the girl comes with us" Felix practically demanded. "That's not going to happen". 

"Come on guys, it's a festival" Alice and Addison appeared walking into the dark alley both pulling off the scarves and hat that kept them safe from the sun, "we wouldn't want to make a scene" Addison added with that sarcastic smile that always meant danger. "There won't be any scene, and we'll still win" Felix shot back "but not easily" Addison replied her smirk growing, Isabella suddenly thought of Emmett and how he gets the same smirk when he's bloodthirsty for a battle. "Enough" a very tiny woman appeared also wearing the same dark overcoat, the two guards backed off immediately as do Edward, Alice, and Addison. 

"Jane" Edward politely nods at her further confusing Bella "just do as she says" Addison mumbled as Jane tossed a blood-red overcoat at Edward. "Follow me" Jane simply turned and headed up the alley confident they'll follow. Addison followed after her twin and brother staying slightly behind to mess with the two guards, Felix annoyed placed a hand on her lower back to shove her forward but she turned around with a playful smirk, "ah ah, no touching, you can look but the touching is reserved for my husband only". 

✰✰✰