"Mrs. Yang sure is gusty... wow wait till I-" I pause.

Wait. My mom accepted the job and suddenly there's our stuff in boxes... what's the full story.

I look at my mom and I can see it in her eyes. She knows I'm not going to like what she's going to say next.

"Mom... what is actually going on?" I question her more seriously.

She lets out a deep breath, "Since I'll be working extra hard, Mrs. Yang offered to triple my pay and to live with them."

I-

WHAT?

The next day

"Kim Sunni pick up your jaw," My mom softly slaps my cheek.

I'm in literal awe. Never have I ever been presented a castle! A mansion can't even slightly describe how huge and spectacular this place is. 

Marble floor across the whole place, chandelier galore, clean white walls with high-end art that people probably auction off millions of won! Chic staircases that I can possibly have multiple rich girl photoshoots in.

The air is different. I feel like a rich girl. Alexa play Gwen Stefani rich girl.

"Toto do you see this?" I whisper to Toto who I'm carrying in my arms. 

"Ms. Kim, good to see you this morning," this lady with Queen Elizabeth style and very annoying clacky heels comes walking towards us with this diamond smile.

Is this the Mrs. Yang my mom always talking about? Annoying heels and passive aggressive demeanor? The annoying heels fit this lady perfectly, so it could be a match.

"I'm so glad you're here, oh!" Mrs. Yang looks my direction with a smile but then turns sour as I see her eyes move from me to Toto.

"What's that?" She points at Toto.

"Toto," I reply.

"No, is that like a cat?" She continues to question. Did she not go to school or something? What's not clicking.

"I forgot to mention we have a cat, is that a problem?" my mom asks of her.

Mrs. Yang hesitantly smiles, "Absolutely not. It's just we already have my son's dog so-"

"Toto is very obedient and causes no drama," I stick up for Toto. "You won't even know he's here."

Mrs. Yang nods, "Your name?"

Wow. My mom have been working here for how long and she doesn't know my name. Quite the boss. It's the way she knows Toto's name before mine.

"Sunni," I reply with a hint of attitude. I can already see our future disagreements. The lady gives me very bad vibes. 

"Very interesting, well I hope you find your new home and school wonderful," she says before quickly walking off to who knows where.

Wait. New home, check. New school?! Did I miss something? 

"Mom.. before I literally faint and/or throw up, did she say new school?" I question. 

My mom smiles awkwardly, "I knew you wouldn't have agreed to move if I told you right away-"

"Mom!!" I whine at her. You got to be actually kidding me.

My whole high school career, down the drain. I won't be number one at my school, goodbye all my friends.. goodbye Yuni, goodbye my love... Park Jongseong. I was literally thriving and it went down the drain because a snobby rich chick wanted to hire my mom.