Part 1 : i'm sorry

What was even life, was it being stuck in your own house without having seen the light of the day? Or was it being constantly abused by the person you loved and was married to.

Life seemed like hell, a forever hell. Where happiness was not even an option, and where blood and bruises were just something as normal as taking breakfast every morning.

Stella was curled up in a ball on the bed, naked, she had been dried up from all the tears in her body. Amd why cry when being held hostage in a dark room was all she knew. There was no one to see or even help her wipe her tears, no one to hear her when she needed help.

It had been three years, three years of constant suffering. Three years of constant pain, and her pain had a name. It was Grant.

Grant had both simultaneously been the best thing that had happened to her and the worst thing. She was alone, Grant was the only thing close to family she had. It felt useless to even think about fighting, when she knew that was what she was destined for. At the end of the day her parents didn't even want her, she knew that's what she deserved. And in a way Grant showed her care and she felt like she couldn't complain much. He had been there when no one else was, sure he had turned into this monster that she wasn't recognizing. But a part of her couldn't help but think everything he was doing, that it for her own good.

He came into the room he had her in, and clearly he was on something.

"Grant, what did you take?" She asked her voice weak.

"Nothing baby girl, you know i love you right?" He asked as he laid down next to her.

Her entire body was bruised, dried blood was all over her face and body. She hadn't showered in days, he would only occasionally allow her to put on clothes. And as for most times, she would only wear underwears. The only thing she was allowed to hold onto was a cover. Stella was very malnourished and weak.

"I'm hungry Grant"

"Don't worry, where you are going there will be plenty of food. So that you can be well taken care of, nothing can happen to my baby"

She could tell he was completely high, drunk and out of his mind. But there was no way for her to even move or say something.

"Grant-"

But he cut her off "i love you Stella"

"Please" she tried to beg.

She knew he hated it when she begged but she did it anyways. Suddenly he got mad, she hated to see the fury in his eyes. He got on top of her and started strangling her, as his hands tightened around her neck she felt her body go. His red eyes and the anger on his face was the last thing Stella saw as she passed out.

"You're so beautiful" he said in a frantic while caressing her face.

He gently deposited a kiss on her lips and added to his words "you know i love it when you are quiet, just like now." He kept observing Stella's body, she was naked once again. So he touched her, he did as he usually used to do when she was awake. Rub on her boobs, and after detailing her body some more he just felt like he needed more than just a feel.

"You've been a very good girl" he whispered in her ear as he disgustingly licked it.

He pulled his pants and boxers down and penetrated with a full force. Which brought Stella back from her passing out. She hated that he would just take her whenever he pleased, she hated that he would hurt her. He was rough, and all while coming in and out of her he would find ways to physically hurt the rest of her body. So just like many other times, she laid there. She didn't even let him acknowledge the fact that she had gotten back her sense, and rather than saying a thing she stared at the wall further away from her. With one single tear dropping from one of her eyes, she wasn't crying.