Chapter 10.

...hi...

I'M SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT EXCUSE. I PROMISE IT WON'T BE THAT LONG AGAIN TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'M SORRY THAT YOU WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND IT KIND OF SUCKS BUT OH WELL, I'M SEEING ALL TIME LOW TONIGHT AND I'M SO EXCITED I WANT TO PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE SO I JUST HAD TO UPDATE AND TELL YOU ALL THAT.

Anyway, thanks for voting/ commenting/ fanning. It really, really means a lot :)

******

"Morning sunshine," Sam chirped in an overly loud voice.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! It's way too early to be that loud," I groaned as I slouched forwards in my chair and buried my head in my arms.

"Looks like somebody needs their coffee," he muttered from behind me. I could hear him pottering about and a few minutes later, he placed a steaming mug of the delicious smelling liquid in front of me. I sighed in delight as I raised my head and gripped the mug, savouring its warmth.

"Mmm, thank you," I said between mouthfuls. It scalded my tongue slightly but I didn't care, I was craving the caffeine. I usually preferred tea but jetlag had caught up on me, and I needed the energy boost. "Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously. I had imagined there to be a lot more noise and general craziness as the guys prepared to leave for tour. The house was relatively quiet.

"They're all out front already, sorting the last few things for the bus. As soon as we've finished here, we'll go join them. Do you want me to make you any food?" he asked as he buttered himself a slice of toast. I shook my head and drank the last few drops of my coffee, before heading over to the sink to wash and dry the few remaining dishes. We wouldn't be very good guests if we left dirty mugs and plates for them to return to.

Once as I was finished, I grabbed a box of pop-tarts from the cupboard -one of the only remaining food items- and began to munch on one as I headed upstairs to grab my suitcase. As I was struggling to carry it down the stairs, a strong pair of hands lifted the weight out of my own and took it from me. I looked up to thank whoever had done it, expecting it to be Sam, and came face to face with Alex.

"Oh, it's you. Thanks, it was a bit heavy," I grinned sheepishly. He chuckled and shook his head before walking down the rest of the stairs. I skipped down behind him, jumping the last few and landing directly beside him. I held out the box of pop-tarts. "Want one?"

He smirked at me and took one from the box. "It's no problem, and now you're offering me my own food?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I think you'll find these are Rian's."

"Touché," he chuckled. "Anyway, is that you ready?" he asked. I nodded in response. "Let's go then. Come on, I want you to meet the rest of the crew."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, towing my suitcase along behind us. The band and crew (and Sam) were standing outside the bus in the bright, morning sun. Alex led me over to the small group of people I hadn't previously met.

"Guys, this is Mia. Mia, this is Jeff, Colussy, Grieco, Vinny, Evan, and Danny," he introduced, pointing at each person as he said their name. I smiled and waved awkwardly at them all, I really wasn't good at introductions.

"So this is the girl that Alex hasn't shut up about for the last few months," Vinny smirked and Alex shot him a deadly glare. I blushed slightly and shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

"I can see why, she's hot," Danny declared, causing me to blush even further. Some of the crew members were quite attractive and I squirmed uncomfortably under their intense gaze.