"She came to talk to Promise," Cai said before they walked in.

"I really don't think that's a good idea, I'm no trying to have y'all break shit in my house."

"We're not going to break anything, just tell me where she is." Miracle spoke.

"Alright, she's upstairs in the bedroom." Nodding she walked upstairs while I turned my attention to Macai. "The fuck is going on?"

"She's on that emotional bullshit man, you know how females do."

"All of them must be on that shit because now Promise and Cherish are going at it."

"About what?"

"I guess they got into it about that argument at the shop, I don't know what happened exactly but it ended with Cherish telling promise she need to watch her back or some bullshit like that. Now all I'm telling you is, that's your friend handle that shit."

"The fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Go talk to the crazy bitch, I don't care what you do just make sure she doesn't get stupid."

"I'll try but I can't control that girl. I doubt if she does anything though, she was probably just upset. It'll be alright. Give her ass time to calm down."

"Yeah aight we'll see." I shrugged then walked into the living room with Macai right behind me.

We sat in the living room a good twenty minutes not really talking about anything important when my cell phone rang in my pocket. I rolled my eyes slightly before pulling it out of my pocket and looking at it. When I saw my parents' house number I relaxed a little bit then answered.

"What's up ma?"

"Major they took her!" My mother cried through the phone before she started rambling. Between how fast she was talking and her obvious crying I couldn't really understand what she was talking about.

"Ma, wait a minute what the hell are you talking about?"

"The-they took her and shot him!"

"Who got shot and who took what? Slow down and talk to me ma,"

"They shot your father and they took Patience."

"WHO?!"

"I don't know who they were but they took her." As my mother continued to cry and scream I tried to wrap my head around what she was telling me.

"I'm on my way over there, pops good?" I interrupted her.

"Yeah they just grazed him he's fine,"

"Look I'll be over there in a minute aight, just wait for me to get there before you do anything else." As soon as I hung up I chucked my phone across the room then stood to my feet. "FUCK!"

"What's wrong with you? The fuck is going on?" Macai asked me. Before I could answer him Promise and Miracle came walking in the room.

"What was that noise what's wrong with you?" Promise asked me. How the fuck was I supposed to tell her somebody kidnapped our daughter without her losing her mind?

image

Promise

Hearing a knock on the door I looked up to see Miracle standing in the doorway. What the hell was she doing here right now and why did Major let her up here were the questions running through my mind.

"Miracle, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you, right after I apologize. Can I come in?"