Chapter 6 Percy Nearly Commits Homicide

Percy woke up the next day, beginning his work on training. He rallied the campers at the hearth, before calling up Annabeth, Will, Frank ( Who was staying with the forces of the Legion until the threat passes.), and Reyna. He assigned some people to Annabeth to learn about strategy, some people to Will to learn about healing, some people to Frank to learn about Archery, and some people to Reyna for weapon mastery.

He taught sword fighting. He had a group of 8 campers and 8 legionnaires. 

The Greek Demigods were:  Autumn daughter of Demeter, Amari Son of Atlas. Chad, Son of Hermes, Summer another daughter of Demeter, Malcolm son of Athena, Travis, and Connor twins of Hermes, and finally David son of Hypnos.

Steven Son of Mars,  Jace son of Apollo (Roman.) Hana daughter of Venus,  Ella daughter of Vulcan,  Prince son of Bacchus, Thomas son of Mercury, Dakota the son of Bacchus, and  Larry the legacy of Jupiter.

He split them into pairs, before making them spar. He went around occasionally making comments like: "Higher," or " Focus." After a while of training, Percy headed to Rachel's cave for some divine help. He entered the warm cave, where Rachel sat painting. She paused when she heard the furniture move a bit, pulling out a Celestial Bronze dagger.

"Calm down Rachel, it's just me, and I'm not that scary," Percy said, pushing the dagger down. Rachel smiled. She opened her mouth to greet him.  Her eyes turned green and mist covered the cavern.

Olympus is on the brink of war

Pantheons must be restored 

Foes  both old and new shall rise 

A great hero shall meet their demise

Team of six shall fight the beast

Unity is needed, or they will face defeat.

Son of the Sea will make a sacrifice  

someone he holds dear lost in paradise.

The pit and Earth  shall  return 

The seas will churn and the land will burn.

Rachel slumped over. Percy caught her as she fell. She got up, rubbing her eyes. "Ok, please don't tell me that was another Great Prophecy. Percy looked down, cursing the Fates. " I'm involved again, of course. But there is good news, we have allies from the other pantheons." Rachel smiled softly, before banishing the sleep. " What exactly did the prophecy say?"

Percy obediently recited the lines. Rachel sighed. Multiple deaths, the Earth burning, Gaea returning. None of it was good. " We need to alert Olympus immediately." She said a grim look on her face.  Percy ran back to the Big House, pushing past campers. He looked for Chiron. He found Chiron helping some kids with archery.

Percy spoke while panting. "Chiron, New prophecy. Counselors, Big House, Go." Chiron's eyes widened before he cantered off to get the counselors. In 10 minutes Chiron had gathered all the Head Counsellors, Rachel, and Dionysus. They sat around the pingpong table, looking grave.

Percy and Rachel told them about the prophecy, while Leo whistled. " That sounds fuuun!" Clarisse glared at him. " We are so screwed," Travis said, Connor nodded in agreement. Annabeth looked at them coldly. They gulped nervously. Annabeth walked to the front of the room. " We have beat Kronos the father of the GODS!. We have beat Gaea who is much stronger than the gods. We can do this." They nodded. She came back and sat next to Percy. She whispered in his ear. 

"I'm not the best at motivational speeches, it wasn't long or motivational." Percy smiled. " I think you did just fine Wise Girl." Chiron had left to Iris Message Zeus. A minute later, the entire ping pong table including the counselors were at Olympus. Zeus stood up. He obviously needed to make it dramatic, so thunder sounded in the background as he stood up.