Chapter 5 Rest in Elysium

Percy was still twitching when he made it back to Aqule. Kátagma had almost taken control, if he had he could have died, or maybe kill someone, but Percy doubted it, those commanders were extremely powerful.

He had been hearing Kátagma's voice in his head recently. At one point, he was watching finding Nemo, and was crying, and Kátagma decided then was the right time to attack. He knew it was silly to cry over Finding Nemo, but Percy wasn't normal. Kátagma taunted him.

That's the best you can do Seaweed Brain?" 

He winced, usually, only Annabeth called him Seaweed Brain. Tears started to spill over and Kátagma roared with approval. Percy could feel him get stronger. That wasn't good. Every time Percy felt heartbreak or pain, Kátagma got stronger. All wounds that he received during the fights, appeared on Percy's body.

 Iovac rushed out after he heard Percy land. " Did you get the mark removed?" Percy nodded weakly and collapsed. His ribs throbbing like hell.  

Iovac looked for wounds and saw huge slashes, across his ribs. He bandaged them to the best of his ability and continued searching. He couldn't check for emotional or mental wounds, but he could check on the mark. The mark was gone, but the skin where it used to be was red, and an imprint of the wound was visible. He heard Percy cry out in pain, and red streaks in his sides started to appear. Almost like.....

He was being assaulted in his mind. Iovac pulled out the page on Demon Transformations from his pocket and skimmed to the bottom, where it described when they took control. He sighed and shook his head.

When the demon tries taking over, it will fight for dominance in the mind, all wounds that the host takes mentally will appear physically, there is nothing anyone can do until the battle is finished.  That wasn't good.

Iovac sat down and watched him carefully. Tending to most major wounds. He sat there watching and started unpacking his supplies.

Percy PoV                                                                                                                                                                               At the Chaos planet.

Iovac had told me to go to the forest planet in the Qetza galaxy. I was approaching the massive planet when I felt 6 incredibly powerful auras surrounding the one clear patch. I landed and being the idiot I was, waved. " Hello, Commanders of Chaos, I have been cursed by the Mark of End and am looking for removal of said mark."  I internally slapped myself. The removal of the said mark? 

These commanders could crush me like a bug, and I'm acting so stupid. They picked me up, and dragged me through the complex halls, till they opened what I think was Chaos's study. Chaos was fiddling with the hem of his robe. "I presume you're the one my brother cursed with the mark?"

I tried to stop it, but Kátagma made me put my thumb up and I said "Yup." Popping the p.  I sighed, as he walked over to me, and I put my finger on the mark. He probably expected me to take my shirt off, but I would not let these people see my scars. He put his fingers on the mark and started siphoning energy. During that time Kátagma took his opportunity to strike. He launched himself at my mind, and we grappled across the floor. I screamed in agony as his claws pierced my skin. I could see in my peripheral vision, that the commanders were trying to help me.

My hand shot out and grabbed one of the commander's arms. "I can take it," I spoke' while trying to subdue the beast brutally attacking me. I pulled out Riptide, which was still laced with black blood. I charged at him, water coating the blade. I slashed and severed his tail. It would be back of course, but it's much easier to deal with.