I stopped abruptly from my path, meeting eye to eye with the dark brown eyes across me. I gulped down my fear and began to run at speed, using my new ability to advantage. I looked behind me, and saw Perseus already catching up with my momentum. He pushed me with his heavy arm, making my body fly and crash through the wall.

I groaned in the throbbing pain from my head and back, hearing the clicking of metal against metal and the screams of pain muffled. My sight began to come to a blur, my fingers twitched but I couldn't sense it. "You will never escape from me, (y/n). Never." Perseus said in a low growl, picking me up with his cold arms as my eyelids felt heavy.

No matter how much energy I gave to stay awake, it was all a failure as I fell into a deep slumber.

I could see nothing but a void, yet my body laid heavy. It felt cold and empty, with nothing but a dark, endless room to look at. I wished to be free from the tight dress, to be free of its weight and breath.

And in just that one thought, it all disappeared into thin air as I wore a lace, white dress. I got up from the cold, black void and darted my eyes to every direction, though it seemed like I was looking in the same direction.

I pinched myself, walking back and forth in a panic. "Wake up! wake up!" I plead but I never seemed to listen. I plopped down on the floor, looking at my dress. Closing my eyes in a blink terrified me, for I saw nothing but the same thing. A pitch black void. "(Y/n)" a faint voice whispered through my ear, making me shiver.

I got up on my two feet and turned around with furrowed brows, "Perseus! Wake me up! I'm going to kill you!" I clenched both of my fists, wishing for a hundred of knives to surround him.

I felt a whirl of wind pass by me and in a blink, hundreds of knives surrounded him in a circle. His eyes widened in surprise but quickly changed back to his neutral look, a smirk formed on his face. "You wouldn't want to do that, (y/n)." he chuckled, sensing a bit of unease from his tone.

"What if I do?" I raised a brow, portraying the hundreds of knives stabbing through him. In a quick motion, they plunged in to Perseus all at once. He groaned in pain, catching one of the knives that was pointed at his neck.

His smirk evaporated, looking at me with a scowl engraved on his face. It was my turn to plaster on a smirk. A chainsaw appeared in front of me, and the engine began to roar to life.

A frown came across my face with a following sigh, "It didn't need to come to this, Perseus."

"Of course not, (y/n)." he staggered backwards, somehow a bit fearful. I tilted my head to the side and gave a puzzled look. "Are you scared?" I asked, snapping my fingers as the music played, echoing throughout the room with every word.

"There is someone walking behind you

Turn around, look at me

There is someone watching your footsteps

Turn around, look at me"

"How about I play this song for you? Maybe you'll feel better!" I laughed, fearing that I just lost my sanity. Maybe I did, or maybe I didn't. But one thing is for certain, I wanted to give him the taste of his own medicine, even if its just an illusion. A dream.

With each step that I took towards him, the more he walked backwards. "It's only a dream, Perseus! Just let me kill you!" I said in agitation, the chainsaw slicing through his chest as blood seeped through his now stained suit. In one flutter of an eye, both of his hands cupped my cheek.

"Stop this nonsense, (y/n). We both know that this will do nothing! You're useless!" he yelled in front of my face, the frown coming back plastered.

"Oh I've waited, but I'll wait forever

I'm gonna wait for you to come to me

Look at someone look at someone who really loves you

Turn around, look at me"

They pulsated in the void. My eyes locked onto his, softening as I reminisced about the past. It shouldn't have come back to me, but a sudden realization hit me like a lightning bolt. "I liked you, Perseus. I loved you." I confessed.

His cold gaze vanished with the scornful look, for the first time in forever, I finally saw the boy I once fell for. A boy that was far from the truth, a lie. "Then we can start over again, (y/n). We can continue on and forget everything from the past!" Perseus said in ecstasy, his eyes gleaming with hope.

I gave a pitiful smile and leaned close, my lips crashing against his. Perseus leaned closer with eyes closed. In a snap of a finger, the chainsaw roared to life, slashing against Perseus's neck.

"I've waited, but I'll wait forever

I'm gonna wait until you to come back to me

Look at someone who really loves you.

Turn around and look at me

Turn around, look at me Look over your shoulder babe"

I stood there with frozen legs, staring down at Perseus's decapitated head. Blood splattered everywhere and in a blink, I got up with a heavy breath.

I was back, back in my room with the muffled screams and massacre. "You'll never...escape me." he said in a low, weak tone. My lips trembled with my legs under the sheets as I heard a thud! on the floor.

The carpet was stained in crimson, red blood of Perseus's lifeless, decapitated body.

I couldn't stand the mere sight of it and staggered my way out with teary eyes, feeling a struck of sadness and loathe. "I just did." I whispered.