"I'm not letting you get to Archie that easily."

A female grunt stood a couple yards in front of us. Nyra. "I told you I'd make you pay."

"Leave this to me!" Raven ran forward letting out her Pokemon. "Crobat knock some sense into her! Maxie, Karina, you go on ahead! I'll be fine here!"

"Wait!" I pick up Poochyena and lay her next to her. "I want you to take her. I don't want her to be through too much. Stay safe Poochyena."

"Take Mightyena as well, he'll be of help if you need it." Maxie says as Mightyena runs toward her growling at Nyra.

Raven widened her eyes. "B-but Maxie, you'll only have-"

"Camerupt will be fine, Raven. It'll be enough to stop Archie," he interupts. He takes out a poke ball and lets Camerupt out. "Come on Karina, we need to hurry."

"Got it." I run off leaving Raven and Poochyena, then looked back to see my two remaining Pokemons eyes blazing with determination. Grovyle looked a little less in shape than Eevee though. Its probably because of the heat, since she's a grass type.

The battles from the background were harsh and heated. Each command that was given seemed to be an all out powerful attack. The heat from the volcano seemed to only make the battles even more intense.

"Funny I'd be meeting you so soon Karina."

Maxie and I stopped right in our tracks. "Hmph. So the great Maxie needs the help of a trainer? And the one who beat me? How pathetic."

The Magma leaders eyes narrowed. "Are you calling me pathetic?"

"What does it sound like?" She scoffed. "Honestly, it makes you look weak. How can you be the leader of your team if you require help?"

A sudden shock of electricty sparked in my body. "Shelly, shut up! If anything, you're pathetic! You're the one who was beaten. Besides, Maxie's only asking for my help because the whole land will be swallowed up in your so called 'precious water.' We're trying to stop you!"

"Our 'precious water' is our bosses dream! I'll do anything to help him achieve it!" And for that, I'll defeat you in yet another battle and leave your face swollen from crying! And this time, I have two Pokemon." Shelly grabbed her poke ball and let out her Sharpedo. "Be prepared. Because after this one, you'll have to face a whole other one."

Grovyle stepped foward clenching her claws like hands. "Maxie, go on ahead. I'll take care of her."

"Karina, she has two Pokemon this time. Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?" Maxie asks me.

I nod. "I beat her last time, I should be able to do it again."

He stared at me for a moment before saying a quick 'alright' left, then saw him run to the bridge, finally making it.

"Finally, I can kick your sorry butt. Sharpedo, Aqua Jet!" The Sharpedo blurred past, knocking Grovyle down.

"It's ok Grovyle! Use Mega Drain!"

Green light poured from Sharpedo and entered Grovyle. "Fine! Sharpedo quick use Hydro Pump!"

Sharpedos jaws gaped open, a large amount forming in its mouth. Before I could tell Grovyle to dodge it, the water pulsed from it and pushed Grovyle, leaving her drenched and weak.

'Oh no, Grovyle! The heat must be draining her energy.' I quickly thought up a command. "Grovyle use Dual Chop!"

Grovyles arms soon became dragon-like, then raked her claws against Sharpedo.