So I continued on walking until the sound of a cars horn beeping pulled me out of my self loathing and self pitying thoughts.

I subconsciously grabbed my hoodie from my waist and cringed as I pulled it over my head and down my arms, the feel of sweat on the warm fabric making me clench my fists, show casing my true dislike of the feeling.

I looked over a shoulder, seeing a black BMW and a silhouette of a male behind the windows.

The one and only... Azael. He had come, he had actually come. Maybe my little threat actually did scare him, nonetheless, I decided in that moment that Azael was my little bitch.

"Hey," I grinned down at him as his windows began to dissolve back into his car, my reflection slowly vanishing with it.

I pulled the handle of his car and literally slid in. Immediately groaning at the cold air that began hitting me from all directions.

"You owe me now," He simply stated as he began driving at a faster rate.

I scoffed,"I never agreed to that."

He just flickered his eyes to mine and continued driving. I was late but at least I wouldn't miss biology.

We continued driving in silence, I was enjoying the cold air he'd turned on to wash around the room too much to speak and I guessed he was concentrating.

Soon after, we pulled up at the school, the tall structure towering over us.

"You owe me," He said again, before quickly exiting the car. That little bastard left too quickly, knowing I wouldn't be able to make my response.

Rolling my eyes I got out of the car, heading in a different direction to Azael.

The hallways were busy when I walked in, swarmed by rushing people of all ages, hurrying to get to second period.

I didn't see any of the amigos in the hallway so I just continued strolling to class with my hands tucked into my pockets, thankful it hadn't started yet and I hadn't missed any of it.

I walked through the biology doors, mostly everyone was there, seated in there seats as I dropped down onto mine, my books making a slight thud as they collided with the table.

I pulled my book towards me.

"You didn't answer my messages," I heard a voice say from next to me, quickly, I snapped my head towards where the sound came from and saw Valerian staring at me.

Had I unblocked him? I forgot.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." I replied, pulling a pen from my pencil case and twirling it around my fingers.

I watched as the teacher slowly rose from his chair, heading towards the whiteboard to begin teaching his lesson.

I had always struggled with science, I viewed it as almost another language, unless I revised for hours—which I normally didn't do— then I would fail every test with impressively low scores.

"So when are we going?" Valerian whispered.

I dropped my pen to the table and placed my thumb on the pages, flicking through my book to find a blank sheet as the light air from the movement fanned my face.