₀₉. 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱

[your pov]

mattheo dropped me off at my common room that night. i couldn't just let kaya get away with raping mattheo. i was going to deal with her. later.

while i was in my potions class, unexpectedly, blaise sat next to me after class was over.

"you need to be careful, eevee." he warned me.

"w– what are you talking about?" i replied.

"mattheo's crazy. that's all i'm gonna say." he said bitterly, then walked away.

it was a weird encounter but i didn't let it get to me. i simply went back to my common room and finished up my divination essay. then i decided to stop by the slytherin common room, of course to see mattheo. he let me in as always and while he was showering, i caught a glimpse of kaya, brushing her fake hair in the mirror.

as soon as i saw her, a coldness ran through me. a darkness filled my heart. i went straight up to her, not hesitating at all. i was no longer the timid, nerdy girl i used to be. kaya was going to get what she deserved.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" she screamed, "i told mattheo not to–"

"you are not mattheo's mother." i said, "you are not to tell him what to do. and you don't control him."

i put my wand on her neck, almost stabbing her, "do you understand me?"

"i– i–" she stuttered.

"you're going to pay." i muttered, pointing my wand at her.

before she could pull her wand out, i yelled, "crucio!"

she screamed in agony and i watched. i didn't care. all i knew was that she needed to pay for what she had done. to me and mattheo.

i got the sense that mattheo was done showering and quickly stopped the spell, whispering, "obliviate." and ran to his dorm.

i didn't feel bad about it. not one bit. kaya had inflicted much more on mattheo and i. but i decided not to tell mattheo about it.

...

a few moments later, mattheo walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, staring me up and down. all i wanted was him. on top of me. without kaya bothering me about it.

i stroked his chest, looking up at him. he stared at me seductively as i slipped my hand in his bath towel.

"lock the door," he demanded, "we're gonna need some privacy."

i grabbed his face and kissed him firmly, beginning to massage his member.

"i never knew you were such a freak." he muttered.

i continued to massage his dick, maintaining direct eye contact with him.

"it's official, mattheo. you've brought out the real side of me."

"the sexy side, you mean?"

i pushed him on the bed, climbing on top of him, "yes."

...

we just laid there in each others arms, both smoking cigarettes and staring endlessly at each other. i loved him more than life itself. and it felt like he loved me. he fell asleep eventually and i decided to snoop around, to make sure he wasn't just playing me. i ended up looking through one of his drawers and found yet another note, this time reading:

if you don't do your job, i will.

i found a bunch of letters, all reading similar things. but one i found disturbed me the most.

capture her. i won't hesitate to kill.

i backed away from his dresser, terrified out of my mind. i couldn't sleep the entire night. so i waited until the morning to ask mattheo about the letters. when he woke up, i was already awake. he stared at me and rubbed my shoulder, "that was some night you gave me..."

i didn't say a thing, just staring at the blanket under me.

"we better get to school..." he climbed out of bed, still naked.

he covered himself with the sheet.

"i found these in your drawer, mattheo." i bravely said.

he turned to look at me and came closer, "what?"

i handed him the letters.

"you're not telling me something," i firmly said, "if you want us to be something, you can't keep secrets from me."

"i– i can't tell you everything, eevee! for god's sake, why are you messing with my shit?!"

"you're my boyfriend, mattheo! i deserve to know what's been going on," i paused, "so tell me. who are those letters from?"

he didn't say anything and stared at me then muttered, "you should've just been another slut."

i couldn't believe what he had just said. it broke me to hear those words coming out of his mouth. the very mouth i kissed and adored to kiss. i was heartbroken and began crying. i knew he had regretted it. but it still hurt. i put my clothes back on and stormed out of the common room, running to the library for some comfort.

but he followed me. he followed me and sat right next to me. and he just held me.

he held me as if he was saying goodbye. he held me like nobody else had.

"i'm sorry eevee," mattheo whispered, "you know i didn't mean it."

i longed for him. i loved him. but i was never sure if he loved me enough.