3041-3060 Nangong Vs Yunqi

Start from the beginning

  This is another family emigrating abroad, a villa residence, a salesman, and an agent with a real estate agency... With so many modern vocabulary, Nangong Liuyun, who has never been in contact, is there any problem?

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun's eyes were half squinted, and the title scroll had been put back on the table by him.

  Although the topic is difficult, he has never forgotten the clear logic, and has already printed the topic completely in his mind.

  How do we do this? The hardest thing here is to get the seller to agree to this article willingly.

  Su Luo thought about it, but didn't think of a better way.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3042 Who loses

  and who wins 5 At this time, Su Luo glanced at Yunqi. Hey, why did he come up too?

  At the beginning, in the modern era, Yunqi was in the organization, in the business strategy industry, but there was an elite level.

  Su Luo couldn't help but look at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun was born noble, and he cultivated since he was a child, how would he understand these business strategies?

  Su Luo was thinking hard about this question, and Lord Chief and Lian'er were also thinking about it, but everyone was at a loss and had no clue.

  Just when Su Luo was worried, Nangong Liuyun had already picked up the chalk and began to write on the black screen on the wall.

  He wandered around the dragon, he was powerful, his handwriting was elegant and unrestrained, and he quickly filled the entire screen.

  "Huh!" Seeing the words written by Nangong Liuyun on the screen, Lian'er exclaimed, her expression full of surprise and joy.

  Su Luo followed Lian'er's gaze and looked over.

  Nangong Liuyun wrote: In order to show his determination and sincerity in buying a house, the buyer paid a mediation fee of 1 million on the spot. (Mediation payment means that if the transaction is concluded, the mediation payment will be converted into a deposit; if the buyer refuses to buy, the mediation payment will be confiscated by selling the house.)

  On the second day after the payment of the mediation payment, the buyer called a salesperson and told him : A month ago I saw another house elsewhere. In terms of conditions, it is more satisfactory than the one I am optimistic about now. It was only because the owner refused to lower the price at that time and several negotiations failed to succeed. I had no choice but to give up.

  But just an hour ago, the intermediary company called me suddenly and told me that the owner was willing to sell the house at my price. The house was only 7 million yuan, but I had already paid the mediation fee under the second household yesterday. The Lord still refuses to lower the price and is stubborn. I sincerely hope that you can return the 1 million.

  Then, the salesman will definitely go to the seller.

  The seller wanted to greet the 1 million mediation gold. The seller thought: Since the buyer prefers the previous house, he may go back. If I agree to his request but the other party refuses, I have the right to confiscate his mediation money.

  Here, the homeowner was eager to ask questions before buying a house, and he kept asking the intermediary to answer early, otherwise the mediation money should be returned immediately, and the former homeowner took the initiative to cut the price by one million.