Time out! (Ch. 4.2)

Start from the beginning

So, now it was your turn to spin.

And it landed on Tenya.

And he chose dare.

So you made him take his shirt off, and now you were drawing on his back and arm a tattoo with body paint inspired on his brother, that matched yours.

AND! Sero was sneaking glances at him and blushing.

Ah, young love.

"I'm cold and uncomfortable" Tenya complained, pushing up his glasses.

"Shush, I'm making you a favor" You snickered, glancing over at Sero, who was shamelessly staring at your best friend. Well, until he noticed you were looking at him. That's when he looked away, and went back to concentrating on the game.

When Tenya spun the bottle, it landed on Denki, who was dared to study for your next five tests.

"Ok! It's all done!" You shouted, pushing Tenya to stand up "come on, show everyone!"

"Y/N, I look like a delinquent!" He groaned, attempting to take his shirt.

"The paint isn't dry, so unless you want your shirt to be stained, I wouldn't put it on. Also, how dare you"

"I didn't-"

"So, if I use my mathematic and physics skills, and I put the bottle in this angle, and spin it with-" Denki mumbled, laying on the floor.

"Kami, you don't know physics" Jirō snorted, nudging Mina.

"Neither can he do math. Let him be, baby, let him be" Mina shrugged, pecking Jirō's forehead. You looked at them and awed, thinking that they looked absolutely adorable- even if they were laughing at Denki.

"Oh shut up! You can't do math either!"

The game kept on, and most of the questions directed to you were to get to know you. Like, what foods did you like, which was your favorite animal- the answer being obviously crows-, colors you liked, favorite flower, for some reason your zodiac sign.

There were also questions like "do you like someone?", By Mina, which you denied. And the dares were usually stuff like- get on the counter and screech, do a funny pose, imitate a bird...
And kiss on the cheek the person you liked the most in the room, without counting Tenya.

That's where you were stuck at the moment. You knew who you were going to kiss, you just didn't know how to approach her.

"Come on sweetie! It's just a little kiss on the cheek! Don't be shy!" Mina cooed, puckering her lips as she moved around.

"Yeah but- what if I make that person uncomfy?" You asked, playing with your fingers.

"Everyone here is used to constant affection, Ashido and Kaminari are constantly hugging and kissing everyone, so do not worry about that. However, if you are uncomfortable, you do not need to do it" Tokoyami spoke up, crossing his arms and leaning back.

You took in a deep breath, leaned to the side, and quickly pecked Tsuyu on the cheek. You expected it to end there, with a couple of awes coming from the girls and a few guys, but nope.
Tsuyu grabbed your cheeks, slightly squishing them while puckering your lips, and gently kissed you on the forehead.

"I like you the most too, kero!" She smiled.
She really looking like an angel. A very cute and adorable little angel.

And you were kind of panicking there, not knowing what to do.
You wanted to just- kiss her face all over and tell her how adorable she was, but you were a little bit too shy, so you opted to hug her and hide your face on her shoulder.