3021-3040 Tomb of 8 Desolates

Start from the beginning

  This time she was promoted to a master-level pharmacist. Su Luo experienced many dangerous dangers, and she almost fell short on several occasions, but fortunately, she was tough and smart and decisive. It is no wonder that she finally broke through.

  Now, finally reached the final step.

  A faint smile appeared on Su Luo's pale face, and a scarlet flame flew out on her right hand.

  "Grandmaster-level Blood Coagulation Pill, condense it for me!"

  Su Luo shouted loudly, and the Fallen Red Lotus turned into a huge fire dragon in mid-air, roaring at Yaoding Longyin!

  The real fire of the three flavors of the little dragon, at this moment, burst out at the same time as the fire of the fallen red lotus!

  For a time, the different fire and the real fire met in the air, then slowly merged, and finally there was a bang, as if the entire mid-air burst open.

  This is the time!

  "Grandmaster-level Blood Coagulation Pill! Get it!" Su Luo's face was already pale, and his face was covered with fine sweat, but at this moment, she still mobilized all the aura of her whole body and gathered it on her right palm.

  Su Luo's right palm was as red as fire!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3023 Grand Master Alchemist 7

  suddenly patted the medicine cauldron.

  In an instant, the medicine tripod cover suddenly flew!

  But the pill in the medicine cauldron flew out in an instant, as if to escape far away.

  Grandmaster-level Blood Coagulation Pill already had a little wisdom.

  Su Luo's eyes slid with a satisfied smile, very good. If he would escape, it means that this grandmaster-level blood clotting pill is already a real grandmaster-level blood clotting pill, not a pseudo-grandmaster-level blood clotting pill.

  Su Luo motioned to the little dragon with a look.

  The little Shenlong suddenly understood, and rushed up wailing, and rushed towards the Grandmaster-level Blood Coagulation Pill.

  Soon, he held the Grandmaster-level Blood Coagulation Pill in his mouth and came back to ask Su Luo for credit.

  Su Luo looked at the grandmaster-level blood clotting pill with the red palm in his palm, with a satisfied and brilliant smile in his eyes.

  Finally...successfully promoted to Grand Master Alchemist.

  Su Luo wiped the sweat on his forehead and sighed in his heart. It was not easy to walk this way.

  What is most gratifying is that she can help Nangong Liuyun heal her illness when she is promoted to a master-level pharmacist.

  After refreshing and calming down, Su Luo opened the door and walked out.

  At the door, not only the two elders and the three elders were waiting, but even the chieftain was wandering there anxiously at this moment.

  Seeing Su Luo coming out, the Chief Chief was the most anxious. He rushed up and asked Su Luo, "How is it? Did you succeed?"

  Su Luo didn't see the figure of Nangong Liuyun and the Holy Master Elder, his expression suddenly Condensation, the mood also fell.

  She wanted to be the first to share the good news with Nangong Liuyun.