3021-3040 Tomb of 8 Desolates

Start from the beginning

  He stared at Nangong Liuyun's back and shouted forcefully: "The secret between me and her, you will never understand."

  "Her past is mine, and the future is mine!" Yun Qi rushed forward and talked to Nangong Liu. Yun walked side by side, turning his head, viciously seeming to swear an oath with Nangong Liuyun.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3022 Grand Master Alchemist 6

  Nangong Liuyun sneered coldly, ignoring Yun Qi's clamor.

  "And you, Nangong Liuyun, will be my defeated opponent of Ouyang Yunqi!" Yunqi's voice was cold.

  "Sometimes, the louder the voice, it means that he has no bottom in his heart." Nangong Liuyun handed over with his hands, with a relaxed gesture.

  Yun Qi was startled, and snorted repeatedly: "Do you know what she likes to eat? Do you know where she likes the most? Do you know what book she likes to read the most? Do you know her birthday?"

  Yun Qi returned It really hit the bar with Nangong Liuyun, and the words smashed at Nangong Liuyun like a blast.

  After he finished speaking, Nangong Liuyun was silent.

  Yun Qi felt that he had the upper hand, and just wanted to satirize Nangong Liuyun with a few words, but saw that Nangong Liuyun glanced at him indifferently, and the sentence was still the same: "Anyway, I will always put a knife in her chest with my own hands. "

  Yun Qi: "..." Your sister!

  Yun Qi stared at Nangong Liuyun fiercely.

  Nangong Liuyun ignored him at all.

  "Count you cruel!" Yun Qi turned away angrily.

  But in his heart, he made up his mind that even if he was robbing, he would take Su Luo back to the demon clan.

  As long as people are by his side, the heart will slowly turn towards him.

  Before, it was Nangong Liuyun who revolved around her, and she slowly turned to Nangong Liuyun? It doesn't matter, he has time, as long as there is a chance to explain everything in the previous life to her, she will definitely and will come back! Yunqi gives herself confidence in her heart!

  At this moment, Ye Qingcheng's whole person was dumbfounded.

  she was?

  who's that person? Is that the person they are looking for?

  Isn't it? After Nangong Liuyun finds her, he will take her away... Ye Qingcheng's eyes flicker. That unknown she has been hated by Ye Qingcheng and has entered her list of killings.

  When I left, I walked for three days, and when I came back, it was still three days.

  In the past three days, both Nangong and Yunqi's strengths have been restored to their original peak state.

  At this moment, Su Luo was still in the refining pharmacy.

  Su Luo wanted to refine the pharmacy, it was just a cover, in fact, she had already entered her space.

  Her space time is many times longer than outside.

  At this moment, in front of Su Luo was a purple medicine cauldron, and the smoke on the medicinal cauldron was curling up and blowing.

  Even the whole space is filled with a smell of smoke.

  Su Luo's hand stretched out to the hot medicine cauldron, but it was unsuccessful, so he made one move.