I just want you (Chip Taylor/ Reader)

Requested: Yes (on Tumblr) 

Word counting: 3.5K 

Summary: What would it be like to be married to Chip Taylor? Would it include a lot of women trying to hit on him? 

Warnings: Cursing, spoilers of 68 Kill. 

A/N: Hello, beautiful people! sorry, I've been a little absent here, but writing my series has taken most of my time! (Have you read it? it's also here on Wattpad, updates every Wednesday). Also, I feel a little blocked, and my personal life has been a little messy. But, here it is: my first Chip Taylor fic. Have you guys seen 68 Kill? I love that movie, and I love Chip so much. He deserves the world. I hope you guys like this little story! 

---

It wasn't like I didn't know my husband was handsome, 'cos you had to be blind not to see his face was made by the gods, and all of his features were simply perfect. I just didn't know every woman would flirt with him everywhere we were all the time.

And they weren't even subtle about it. No. They made it very obvious when they looked at Chip each time they stopped by his work. They wanted him.

After all those years together, a part of me had made peace with that. I couldn't stop them. He was hot, he didn't want their attention, but he wasn't rude or anything like it. Chip Taylor was a very polite man who was also very blind to the attention his looks gave him.

Chip owned a small pet sitting business that had started to really take off in the last few months. He had some savings that he used to buy a house when we first started dating. He lived there until we got married, and then we bought a bigger place outside the town. That's when he decided to turn his old home into his own pet sitting business. And it was a hit. Chip is fantastic with animals. He is great with everybody, but pets just... melt with him. I think they can see the kindness of his soul.

Chip Taylor deserves the best things in life 'cos he is the best man I've ever met. I've loved him since the day it took him almost half an hour to walk over and talk to me in the bar we met.

- "Every time a pretty face pops up, my brain turns into a potato- he explained, flustered 'cos he kept stuttering as he asked for my number.

He was too sweet. Too cute. And he loved me. He had a ring that said so. But again, that didn't stop most women who met him from flirting with him.

- "Here he is. Little Rascal had a great day today"- Chip walked to the front yard with a french bulldog, who kept barking, trying to get an extra treat from him. I smiled from a safe distance, reading a book sitting on a porch while Chip met with the dog owner. And she was as excited as Rascal was.

- "Hi baby! Did you have a good day today?"- the lady held the leash and caressed her dog's head a few times before returning her attention fully to my husband.

- "Thank you for taking care of him."

- "You are very welcome, Kim. It's my job."

- "No, it's more than that. Rascal hates strangers, and he has been an angel with you since day one. I tell you, Chip, you are someone special."

I know my husband blushed, 'cos he is terrible with compliments. So he just shook his head and scratched the back of his neck. His shirt raised, showing his very toned midsection. And I swear, I had to force myself to stay put on that chair, 'cos the way that woman looked at my husband was enough to make my blood boil. I wanted to run over and push her away from him. I wished I could tell her to get her dog and get the fuck out of our property.