Sex with your best friend (Birthday Wishes II) (Spencer Reid/ Reader)

Requested: Yes. My best friend read "Birthday Wishes" and demanded a second part with everything that happened the morning after, including a little smut.

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Reader

Summary: After asking (Y/N) to be his girlfriend, Spencer Reid finally stopped taking things slow, and made a bold move. Now it's time to face the morning after having sex with his best friend.

Category: Smut, fluff, nerds in love.

Warnings: Dirty talking, a little smut and mentions of sex. Spencer slowly turning into the dom we all know he is. And cursing, I think.

Word count: 2,1K

.

When (Y/N) thought about how it would be to have sex with Spencer Reid, she could only imagine it would be heaven.

But she was wrong. It was way better than that.

She had been in love with him for so long that when he asked her out for the first time, she couldn't believe it. When they kissed for the first time, she thought she was dreaming. The first time they made out on her couch, she felt like a teenager again.

And the first time she had sex with him, she knew no matter what, things were never going to be the same. They could never be just friends again.

Reid didn't fully sleep that night. He couldn't stop thinking, and his head was running a thousand miles per hour. (Y/N) was sleeping, naked in his arms, safe and sound.

He had sex with his best friend. Yes, she was now his girlfriend, but she had been his best friend for the last five years. And now, no matter what happened, nothing was ever going to be like it was before that night. Ever.

It wasn't just the way her body felt or how amazing it was to slip into her slowly. It was every single detail about it.

Spencer didn't need an eidetic memory to remember every second of that night. They kissed for a while on her couch, making out like teenagers. But the couch wasn't either big or comfortable enough for everything he wanted to do to her, so he made a bold move, and while she was straddling him, he grabbed her legs and stood up.

(Y/N) moaned in his mouth when she noticed what he was doing and trembled in anticipation. He never stopped kissing her as he carried her to her room and laid her on the bed.

That was a sight he was never going to forget. He took off her dress slowly and stared at her body, running his eyes through every inch of her skin. She was blushing, nervous. She knew what was about to happen, and though she wanted it, it was scary.

- "Come here,"- he whispered and wrapped his arms around her- "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

- "Only three times since you got here,"- she answered, smiling- "But it wouldn't hurt to hear it again"- Spencer rubbed his lips against hers slowly and sighed.

- "You are the most beautiful woman on earth, (Y/N)."

- "You are the most beautiful guy on earth, Spencer Reid"- she kissed him and ran her fingers through his hair. He loved that, and she knew it.

Reid wanted to ask her what she liked so that he could please her, but his lips were too busy traveling down her neck, making their way slowly to her breast. Besides, following the reaction to his touch was so much better than asking. He wanted to discover what she liked and do it over and over again. Her moaning was a drug. He needed more.

Now Spencer looked at her, sleeping in his arms, and did his best to stay calm. He was already dating her. They had kissed, they had sex. He saw her face lost in pleasure as they orgasmed together.