3001-3020 Grandmaster-level Alchemist

Start from the beginning

  "Difficulty are you ill?" Su Luo put one hand around his chest and the other hand touched the tip of his nose, looking at him with interest, "You have only been promoted to Super Alchemist for ten days, right?"

  Yi Chen glanced at Yi Mo. Brother, did you tell her about this?"

  Yi Mo shrugged helplessly. He hasn't told her about his own affairs yet. How can you tell me about your troubles?

  Su Luo looked at Yi Chen with a smile: "When you were promoted, you didn't use acacia, but instead used red bean fruit instead, didn't you?"

  Yi Chen was really shocked!

  Only you know this, not even your teacher!

  Because when he was promoted to a super alchemist, he used ten medicines in a row without success. In the end, he furiously took a risk and replaced it with red bean fruit. Whoever imagined it really succeeded.

  The red bean fruit is much stronger than the acacia fruit. Although the success rate is high, it is harmful to oneself. The average alchemist will not use the red bean fruit to promote.

  "How would you know?!" Yi Chen was shocked. Even the master didn't see it. How did she see this pretty girl in front of her?

  "Not only did I know that you used red bean fruit, but I also knew that afterwards, your body became toxic and tried to suppress it with Qingfeng Grass." Su Luo smiled and looked at Yi Chen.

  (End of this chapter)

 3003 Chapter 3

  "You, you..." It's a monster!

  How do you see this kind of thing just by looking at it?

  "You must have been lurking by my side a long time ago, you must be like this!" Yi Chen trembled because of being too shocked.

  Yi Mo gave his younger brother an angry look: "What nonsense? Today, the formation changed, and Miss Su accidentally entered our tribe from the outside. How could she have been lurking by your side a long time ago?"

  There are also three words of Yi Mo. For the sake of Yi Chen's younger brother, I didn't say, that is: Don't think about it!

  Such a fairy-like girl, will be lurking in your identity, silently observing you? Just dream it!

  Yi Chen looked at Su Luo with a smile, and then realized what he had said...

  "You, how did you know?" Yi Chen gritted his teeth!

  "And I also know that the poison of the red bean fruit on your body could not be suppressed three days ago, and in three days, your body will be - bang." Su Luo made a balloon explosion.

  Yi Chen's face suddenly paled!

  Why doesn't he know? Hasn't this been looking for books in the tribe's medical library? Had it not been for Ye Qingcheng to call him out, he would still bury his head in the pile of books now.

  At this moment everyone looked at them in shock, their eyes moving back and forth on the faces of Su Luo and Yi Chen.

  "Yi Chen, you..." Yi Mo opened his mouth, but couldn't say a word. Blaming Yi Chen at this time is simply useless.

  Yi Mo knelt down to Su Luo on one knee: "Ask Miss Su to save my brother's life!"

  "Are you so sure that I can save him?" Su Luo smiled faintly.

  Originally, Yi Chen would be an enemy of her, but it would have been a successful business if the kindness of this group of people was obtained by saving him.