3001-3020 Grandmaster-level Alchemist

Start from the beginning

  But what was strange was that everyone looked at Su Luo with a touch of solemnity and scrutiny.

  Yi Mo suddenly became cold.

  Among other things, Su Luo is likely to be someone who has been waiting for countless years in the tribe. Such an attitude is simply too much!

  Su Luo smiled faintly and didn't care.

  Ye Qingcheng ran back one step earlier, and the attitude of these people had a lot to do with Ye Qingcheng.

  At this moment, a small group of five or six people walked towards him, headed by a man wearing a pharmacist's robe.

  (End of this chapter)

3002 Chapter 3002:

  At this moment, Ye Qingcheng is standing beside him.

  "Second brother! Look, it's her, it's she who bullied me, and the senior brother helped her bully me! You want revenge for me!" Ye Qingcheng angrily complained.

  With a hint of anger in Yi Mo's eyes, he glanced at the second brother Yi Chen.

  Yi Chen is very talented and powerful, and he is both martial arts and medicine refining. He is very respected in the tribe.

  Moreover, Yichen and Yimo are brothers.

  Yi Chen didn't catch Yi Mo's eyes, but followed Ye Qingcheng's fingers and looked towards Su Luo.

  It wouldn't be Yi Mo's own brother, Yi Chen was startled when he saw Su Luo.

  "Second Senior Brother Second Senior Brother?" Seeing Yi Chen stunned, Ye Qingcheng shook him up quickly.

  "Um..." Yi Chen came back to his senses, still looking at Su Luo, and said to Ye Qingcheng, "What did you just say?"

  Ye Qingcheng glared at Su Luo fiercely, and said angrily: "This woman is confused. If you are the big brother, join forces with the big brother to bully me, and the second brother will help me get revenge!"

  Yi Chen flashed a hint of embarrassment in his eyes.

  Such a beautiful girl, who is willing to bully? Isn't this trouble with your own feelings?

  But Ye Qingcheng also shook Yi Chen's arm: "Second Brother, you won't be fooled by this demon girl too?!"

  "How is it possible!" Yi Chen exaggerated, and he lightly throated, staring fiercely. Su Luo, "You little lady, bullying my junior sister?"

  Yi Mo gave Yi Chen a cold eye.

  Su Luo curled his lips slightly: "How do you call it?"

  "Yi Chen."

  "Are you a pharmacist?"

  "Yes."

  "What level?"

  "I'm a senior pharmacist!"

  Ye Qingcheng looked at the conversation between the two dumbly.

  Shouldn't the second brother be horrible at Su Luo?

  But the second brother is like being possessed. Su Luo's words must be answered. What is the attitude toward the enemy? ! Ye Qingcheng was so angry that it smoked!

  At this time, Su Luo looked at Yi Chen with a smile, and suddenly said, "No wonder

  I am sick and I can't see it." "What? You said I was sick?" Yi Chen stared at Su Luo in surprise.