"He'll show up even if we do nothing." he says wiping his knife with a handkerchief.

"How do you know?" Caven asks him.

"Because I raised him. Levi Ackerman is just that kind of guy." 

"Me too!" you raise a hand even though thats not really something you should've been proud of you. 

"You have?" Caven asks, you give her a fast nod in response. It was true, this man named Kenny Ackerman had raised you and Levi. Both in the same household; the same roof. Though you weren't siblings, and were never known as siblings at all.

Because you could never call him a 'brother' to you. It was just weird. Because of some past occurrences.

After that you guys both head out, leaving his dead body there. Little did you know there was actually someone watching you guys.

The business man's son.

Flegel Reeves.

____

"What happened?" you ask Kenny, back at where you guys were at. To be honest, you didn't know either. 

"The scouts. Military Police are tryin' to get rid of 'em." he chuckles, even though it was such a serious matter.

"What?!" you get up from your chair, "..why?" 

"Dunno. All we can do is watch and wait. All we were ever good for." he laughs once again, while pouring himself some tea.

What was happening? You wondered to yourself. Everything was so random, what was even happening. 

You even heard something about Erwin getting beat up and now he's in the prison or something like that. You heard it was an execution or something. Something about how Historia is the new heir to the royalty line. You guessed it was good for her, but she seemed a bit down, but you didn't even know.

Hell, you haven't even visited them in a while. Not like you even if you wanted to. You wanted to help them so badly, but you couldn't. 

____

Meanwhile, stuff was happening with the Scouts. 

Firstly, Marlo and Hitch had gotten caught by them and Marlo had wanted to work under Levi or something like that. 

Secondly, they had captured a guy that they would interrogate so that they could gain information about the whole Kenny situation. 

And lastly, Eren and Historia were still taken away.

"Where are Eren and Christa?" Levi asks the man, who was already pretty beat up. 

He laughs, "Oh, you're so brave. That checkpoint back there was just recruits who could barely wipe their own ass. You think you're some kind of hero, beating them down?" 

"What an atrocious thing we've done." Clearly having sarcasm in his voice. 

"But what's more atrocious is this mouth of yours." Levi tells the man, stuffing his shoe into his mouth. "I recommend you start talking while you're still able to use it."

He then repeats himself, "Where are Eren and Krista." This time, in a more demanding tone than the last.

"It's no use!"

"All thats left for you now is to run and hide inside these walls, covered in mud and shit!" He wasn't wrong. "If you don't turn yourselves in, every last Scout we captured will get the noose!" If it was you, it felt threatening indeed, but Levi didn't seem threatened at all. 

"Starting with the one most guilty of all, Erwin Smith!" That made Levi mad, twisting his bones. 

"Shut up."

"That's for not answering my question. Some Scouts' lives are more valuable than others. Only those dumb enough to acknowledge that join us." he lets go of the man.

"Tell me where Eren and Christa are at." he says, once again in a tough tone.

"I-i don't know!" This time, it sounded as if he was scared. "I'm not allowed to know! Kenny Ackermann is a very cautious man!!" he yells out, scared of what was gonna come next. 

"Ackermann?" he questions. 

There it was. 

The moment of truth, finding out that he was related to Kenny. Bet he didn't know. But you knew. That was you and Kenny's secret.

You guys shared a lot of secrets, but a lot of the times he'd use them to blackmail you. 

"I know Kenny... Is that his last name?" Mikasa eyes widened in shock as well. Since afterall they did share the same last name. If you were there you'd probably giggle, or burst out laughing. They didn't know what you knew. 

"It is, but..." 

"True, there's a lot of things he doesn't divulge... Especially the important stuff, but you must have a rough idea. You best try to remember."

"Stop it!" 

"You still have plenty of bones left to break." 

"You.. You're insane!" he yells out in agony.

"Maybe I am." 

"Someone's coming from that way!" Sasha aims her arrow towards the direction she was trying to show, yelling out to get Levi's attention.

Mikasa gets her blade out, Armin and Jean staying low so that they don't get seen, Levi doing the same, lowering down with the guy, still twisting his arms.

"More than one!" She yells them.

"Told you so, Captain. It's not use. One way or another, the Scouts will soon come to an end!"

 One way or another, the Scouts will soon come to an end!"