"Is this all because of the news?"

"Yes, it is. Have you read the comments?" The guy asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"Well, you should read them." He handed his phone and Nayeon started to read the comments. Some people are cursing out Y/N while some actually don't believe that Y/N would do something like this.

"As you can see the opinions are divided. Some believe her speech and some don't. You can go out and give a speech too, you know. They're practically waiting for you in front of the company." He chuckled.

"What can I even say?"

"The same thing you told the police and try to cry a bit to make it more believable." He laughed.

"I can't do that." She shook her head."That's too much." She can't go out and lie to the entire country, can she?

"Look if it comes out that you filed a false complaint, your career will be over. People are already wondering why you haven't said anything about this. No one will believe this unless you speak up as well or are you a coward, Ms. Im?"

"I'm not, Jinyoung."

"Prove it." He's really pushing Nayeon's buttons right now. He knows Nayeon well. He knows that doing this will work.

"I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. I'm not doing this to bring her company or her down. I'm just doing this to get back her shares, which is something that never belonged to her in the first place." Nayeon said in a scary tone. She's already done enough harm to Y/N, she can't make it worse by talking to those reporters. 

"Do whatever you want, but I think you should speak up before people start to doubt you. If you don't execute this plan the right way, it might harm you more than it harms Y/N." 

"Can you just leave? I don't even understand why you're here."

"Okay, okay, I'll leave. You can thank me later." He winked and left the office. She knows Jinyoung is right. People are going to start to question things if Nayeon doesn't speak up and that's where the problem lies. She doesn't want to speak up. She doesn't want to lie in front of millions of people just for her own sake. But does she have another choice? 

--------------------------------------

"They keep talking about Y/N unnie and Nayeon." Chaeyoung sighed as she was watching the news with Tzuyu and Mrs. Chou in the living room. She feels very bad for her older cousin.

"Why would Nayeon even do something like this? It doesn't make any sense. Is this because Y/N unnie put her family in jail? Or because she used her to do that?" Tzuyu questioned in frustration.

"I feel like something else is going on between the two." Chaeyoung guessed.

"I agree. We need to make sure that Y/N is okay. She acts like she's okay, but she's obviously shocked by what happened." Mrs. Chou added. After about a minute Tzuyu saw Y/N walking into the living room and she immediately changed the channel.

"No need to change the channel, Tzuyu-yah. I know they were talking about me."

"It was nothing important really." Tzuyu tried to convince. It was actually something very important because they were just about to show Nayeon responding to the case. That's why Tzuyu changed the channel.

"You wouldn't have changed it if it wasn't important." Y/N said and took the remote from Tzuyu to change the channel back to the news. The moment she changed it, she saw that they were filming Nayeon. Reporters are following her around in front of ImTech and they keep asking her questions about the case. Y/N is kinda nervous. Will Nayeon just ignore the reporters or will she answer them? And if she answers, is she going to lie?