𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

John B compiled, stepping out of the van with his hands lifted in front of him. "Let them out! What are you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out!"

The door slid open, Sarah stepping out of the passenger door and keeping her head down as she stood next to JB. "All y'all!" He screamed, Pope heading out first, Kie next and JJ and Aria last.

"Go on! Go on! Let's get out the car! Let's go!" He rushed, pushing them. "There you go, pretty girl." Aria cringed at his words.

"We're broke." JJ gulped, stepping in front of Aria as he kept his gun pointed at the two. "Shut the hell up!"

"All right! Just relax!" JJ yelled back, Aria kicking the back of his foot as a way to tell him to shut his mouth. "Shut the hell up! Shut up!"

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch!" He ordered the group, them all lowering themselves down onto the dirt.

"On your goddamn hands and knees! Down! Put your face on the ground! Stay here just like that! Put your head down!" He backed up, eyeing their movements.

His stare lasted on the familiar black hair, a smirk curving onto his face. Aria gasped at the cold metal of the gun was placed on her head.

"Lift." He gritted through his teeth, she listened, picking her head up to stare at his brown eyes. "I know you. Rafe's slut ex-girlfriend?"

Tears burned her blue eyes, her vision becoming blurry. "Get up!" He lifted the gun off her head, but keeping it pointed at her.

"Aria." JJ cooed, he couldn't loose her.

"It's okay, baby." She smiled at him as her tears raked down her face, once she was facing the masked man he grabbed her arm tightly as he dragged her to the car.

"Sit, don't fucking move." He flung her into the backseat, her body flopping against the hard seats.

"It's a setup, guys." Kie cried. "That old bat shanked us."

John B slapped his hands against the surface, the fear and confusion turning into anger, "Fuck! Goddamn it!"

"Wait. No, no, no, no. John B... No..." Sarah pleaded, watching as her boyfriend stood to his feet.

Barry was turning the van upside down as he searched for the now obvious gold. "John B.Don't be a hero, man." Pope hissed.

John B snuck around to the back of the van, "Sh."

Aria gasped as the door flung open, "It's just me." John B shushed her, moving in next to her.

"All right, y'all stay like that. Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" The man choked, holding the bag in his hand as he walked back to the car.

John B wrapped his arms around him, fighting and grunting as he retreated the gun from his tight hold. Aria slid out of the car, running to the opposite side of the car. "Guys, I got the gun!"

Aria lifted her fist and pulled it back, punching him in the stomach. The gold falling into her hands as she backed away, "I got the gold!"

Sarah hurried over as he fell out of the car, hunching over. She took the car door and rammed it into him harshly.

JJ reached for his mask, pulling it over his head. Barry.

"I know this piece of shit!" He huffed, slamming the mask down onto the street.

"He's a basehead! He know's Rafe." Sarah yelled, shaking her head. Everyone knew Barry, and his power.

"He sells coke to my dad." JJ barked, darting his tongue out to lip his lips.

Barry rose his head to look at the group, smiling and laughing to himself, "Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all..."

JJ cut him off with a hard punch that sent his head flying to the side. "JJ!" Aria yelled, her hand covering her mouth.

"Dude, chill, man." Pope snapped, reaching for JJ.

Barry sat against the car, wheezing out of pain. The friends didn't feel sorry for him, but couldn't stand there and watch him moan in pain. At least Aria couldn't. "Come on, let's get outta here." John B stepped back.

JJ gripped the collar of Barry's shirt ripping his ID off of him. "We got one last stop."

"Hey!" John B called, JJ stomped over towards the car.

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives." He cursed, slamming his door closed out of anger.

Aria picked up the keys to the cop car before throwing them into the wooded area. "I'm gonna remember this shit!!You can't hide from me! I know exactly who y'all are! Huh? You're gonna see me again! You hear me?" Barry screamed.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 !
fuck barry. this is barry hate club.
hope y'all enjoyed this chapter <3 mwah.