𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ?

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗣ope was the definition of paranoid

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗣ope was the definition of paranoid. The entire ride to the salvage yard, Pope was talking about how many years we'd each be sentenced to if they found out.

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it." John B complained as he drove.

""Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality."" Pope quoted.

"Did you come up with that?" JB sneered, laughing at Pope.

Pope rolled his eyes, "Albert Bernstein came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing."

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ rolled a blunt. The usual JJ.

I watched the friends argue while I fixed my makeup. Kie and I got the flat-tire job, which was easy for me. Let's just say, I do tend to flirt my ways into things.

Pope reached forward and grabbed the blunt out of JJ's hand and tossed it. "Keep the signal clear."

"You know what your problem is?" JJ barked. "You?" Pope shot back.

"No! It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense!" JJ yelled, starting up yet another argument. "I'm not too tense."

I pulled down my black mini skirt and pulled myself out of the vehicle along with Kiara.

Kie walked over towards the car we were using while I stood by John B's window.

"Hey, don't worry. You got this." JB reassured me.

I wasn't even worried about me, it was more the two boys in the back. "It's not me that I'm worried about." I gestured to them.

"Got it." JB agreed.

We pulled into the salvage yard and walked over towards the tall wire fence.

"Let's hope this works." Kie crossed her fingers. She shouted at the man inside. "Hello?"

I joined her, attempting to catch his attention. "Excuse me?"

The guard exited the small building and made his way over to us. "Can I help you?"

I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled up at him. "Hi! Um, we actually have a flat tire. I was wondering if maybe you could help us out?"