𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲...

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

Pushing the plants out of their faces as they collectively walked together. The flashing sensor lights threw them all off.

Sarah gasped at the lights flickered on, "Shit!"
John B tugged Sarah, "Oh, shit!"

"Go, go, go, go. Flashlights!" Aria warned, them all running towards a short pavement wall.

"It's on strobe!" JJ whined, "Flashlights." Kie pushed the object to the ground.

JJ laid his head back against the wall, panting loudly. "Shh!" Aria fixed her low ponytail, "Okay, so she has motion sensor lights."

"We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggested stupidity. Pope stared at him dumbfounded, "That's not how it works."

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B threw out, keeping his gaze on the house behind him.

"What?" Pope scoffed, "That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Aria shook her head, agreeing with Pope.

Aria placed her palm on her thigh, leaning her head against JJ's shoulder. "Throw a rock at it?"

John B raised his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side, "You have a better idea?"

"Literally anything but that." Kie groaned.

Aria pushed herself up, a memory popping into her head. "What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids." She gestured from her to Sarah.

Sarah's eyes widened, the flashback hitting her also. "And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it."

John B immediately shut them down, "No, no. You're not going in the house alone."

"And for once I agree with John B, you aren't going." JJ patted his girlfriends shoulder.

Aria stared at JJ, challenging him. "Watch me."

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ fought, "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Aria glanced between the Pogues.

"Yeah, somethin' like that." The blonde shrugged, "She's probably barely still kicking." Aria stood.

"Here. I'll go with you guys." Kie joined Sarah and Aria, standing up.