𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐗]

Start from the beginning

"Don't be ashamed sweetheart. I swear you're the cutest when your mouth is wrapped around my cock." He says, eyes full of empathy. Obviously fake.

 Obviously fake

He knows it. He knows that you want it, and that you play the rebellious just for not showing how weak you are when you're close to him.

But you're tired of playing, and you, dear reader, already know that since you can read in her mind.

You swallow thickly and blush harder, but manage to take control back of your body and wrap your hand around his hot, thick member.

He let appear a light grin, continuing to pat your head softly.

It surprises you how abnormally gentle he's being with you. The only thing you know is that every time he is, you always finish being punished in any way after. But you still secretly adore it. Even when degrades you. Especially when he degrades you. The way he looks at you makes you want to be his good little pet, making all of his desires come true. And in another side, you love how mad he can be when you provoke him too.

But you might've go too far this time.

You lick your suddenly dry lips and slowly take him in your mouth, enjoying the feeling and his addictive sweet taste. He hums at the feeling of your lips wrapped around him.

You can't fit him whole in your mouth, so you grab the base of his member and start to pump up and down with your hand and your mouth simultaneously, slowly at first but picking up the pace as the time goes by.

He comes gathers all of your hair into a ponytail and grab it loosely into his right hand as you bob your head on his hard cock.

He lets himself relax and loose his grip on your hair. He's  tired of all the resisting, fighting and misbehaving. So finally, when you crawl back to where you veritably belong, it satisfy him.

"That's it sweetheart, that's it." he moans deeply and closes his eyes.

He just wants to enjoy the sweet & delicious sensation before reminding you all the bad things you did today. And making you learn the lesson a second time.