𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐕]

Help credits : @rdj_vibezz
Time: 6:10am
Location: Anastasia's loft, Queens, nyc
Weather: Night, sunrise
Warnings: cursing, broken humor ngl
Word count : 1053

Help credits : @rdj_vibezzTime: 6:10amLocation: Anastasia's loft, Queens, nycWeather: Night, sunrise Warnings: cursing, broken humor ngl Word count : 1053

[ You always had bad grades, and a bad behavior too.
But you weren't really the type to care about it.
You never had real friends. In fact, you're more like a lonely person. You don't like people so much. They're too... them.
And to be honest, you never really loved someone before. Just some one night stand in some nasty night clubs, but nothing important. It just felt good to be pleased. But there was never these tingles you feel when... anyway.. You weren't a straight girl neither.
Not gonna lie, You don't know what you really are. A dirty minded girl who have several daddy issues ? Maybe.
A softie with your mom but a bitch with the others ? For sure.
But you can't control it. You're just like this. It's a defense method. ]

beep beep beep beep be-BANG
you hit your alarm clock as he announces a new day has just begun.
Oh god.
You just remember what happened yesterday with your principal. In detention. You close your eyes tightly, screaming at your dirty thoughts to leave tf out.
This is so wrong. And fast. Everything went too fast. You need to stop it. Stop it all. You need to ignore him. Totally. Even if it means getting you in troubles.

With your chest filled with culpability and hesitation, you wake up tiredly and get in some bathrobe after taking a quick shower.

You brush your teeth, always with the same fucking unholy thoughts traveling in your mind.
No it's decided you need to stop all this shit.

You put you hair in a tight bun and take your vitamins.
You get out of the bathroom and grab some random clothes, always so basic because who doesn't like black white and beige combo ? i hope nobody answered me.

You take your books and put them in your bag with giving a fuck, (who cares i did only the half of my homework anyway) grab your keys, phone and face mask before getting out of your loft.

You enter the lift and lean on the metallic wall, dozing off slightly because of the tiredness.

The doors open suddenly and you jolt forward.
Son of a...