𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]

FUCK ! You just checked the hour on your phone, thinking you had two or three hours before your first class when in reality you have only 10 minutes

FUCK !
You just checked the hour on your phone, thinking you had two or three hours before your first class when in reality you have only 10 minutes.

No no no no
You curse yourself internally as you get out of your bed quickly.

It's been two weeks you're late almost every morning,
You're so dead if you miss your first subject again.

You run to your dressing and dress swiftly into a basic cottagecore outfit, brush ur teeth then your hair.

You grab ur bag, keys and sunglasses and get in your car, checking the hour

9:24am.
great. now i'm definitely late.

You start your car, drive to your university which is 20 minutes from your flat.

You arrive and thank god, directly find a parking space.
Hurry your ass Anastasia.

You head toward the entrance and walk through the corridor, checking your planner.
First : French.
Great.

You knock on your first class door but enter anyway

You see that everyone is already here, so you're the only one who is 40 minutes late.

"Can i ask you why you're late AGAIN, Miss Brown ?"
I hate her.

"No you can't and it's none of your business." You say with a big ass smile, obviously fake, on your face.

"Well, it's perfect, you just won a one-way ticket to the principal. Enjoy it, Miss Brown !" she says with an ironic grin.

"Bitch" You mumble and leave slamming the door.

Ok that was quick...

You sigh, remove your sunglasses and rub your temples. "I'm in trouble" you whisper to yourself.

You take a deep breath and begin to head towards the principal's office. You stop in front of his door.
fuck fuck fuck fuck he's gonna be angry. It's the 6th time in 2 weeks i'm late... i'm so fucked up.

You ignore your thoughts and knock on the door with the name  "Gardner" written on it.

"Come in."
Oh okay, he's already angry.

You open the door, walk over to the chair, put your bag on the floor and sit.
You feel his dark glance fixed on you, but resist and ignore him.

"Why are you here Miss Brown." He asks, sternly and unusually calm.
Something's wrong, i can feel it.

Chills run through your body as his deep husky voice reaches your ears. Despite your unholy feeling, you roll your eyes and ignore him once again.

He takes off his glasses and put them on his desk.
"You know sweetheart, i don't like to be ignored." He began.
You still don't show any signs of attention towards him, but his words are clearly heard.

"And today isn't a day to ignore me." He finishes.

You lift your glance, instantly make eye contact with his dark brown eyes and open your mouth for letting out the words that you're gonna pay very costly :

"I'm gonna told you what i told Mrs Smith,
It's none of your damn business."

You smirk, thinking you just ended him.
Oh little did you know the mistake you just made...

He smirks deviously as well, his eyes never leaving you.
You start to panic when he doesn't say anything during 20 seconds.

Oh i'm in deep trouble now... Screw it i don't give a fuck.

He stands up slowly and head towards the door without breaking eye contact until passing your level.

His step are the only sounds who can be heard in the room.
one. two. three. four. five. six.
No more sounds.

He's in front of the door.

You can feel your heart racing in your chest.
You drop your glance and stare at the floor blankly, having an uncomfortable feeling in your belly.

Flicking the door handle, he moves his hand down slowly to grab hold of the lock.
When suddenly...
Nothing. No more sounds.

You hold your breath.

You can hear his.

You close your eyes,

...

Click.

"It's just the two of us now Miss Brown."