𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈𝐈]

Help credits : @rdj_vibezz
Time: 7:30am
Location: Anastasia's loft, Queens, nyc
Weather: raining

Warnings: swearing
Word count : 1561

SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!IT'S  7:30am ! FUCK I'M LATE AGAIN !You curse yourself internally, just wanting to yeet your phone out of the window for not waking you up on time

SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!
IT'S 7:30am ! FUCK I'M LATE AGAIN !
You curse yourself internally, just wanting to yeet your phone out of the window for not waking you up on time.

You get up, yawning and stretching yourself.
You limply go to your bathroom rolling your eyes. You don't mind being slow, you're going to be late anyways.

After having brushed your teeth and washed your face you put on some waterproof clothes, fault : shitty weather, your mask and a random cap you found in your closet.

You take your bag, your keys and leave your loft. You get in your car quickly and start it then head to your
l o v e l y college.

On the way, you let your mind drift off in your thoughts and memories.
Precisely the yesterday's one.
This dark fantasy you always had about him. Him using you as his toy. Him being rough with you. Sexual intent.
But it was just a fantasy, incredibly illegal, and you're hesitant about the fact that all happened in a hour. It went so fucking fast, it destabilized you.
And then, when you think about it, he always have been different with you. Acting different than with the other students. Staring at you, licking his lips, devouring your body with his eyes, being dominant and rougher, like he exactly know that it's your sweet spot.
But before you could finish your whole intern-monolog, you can already see your college on the road.

You park, take coke and oreos in the automatic distributor, and enter the campus who head to the entrance.

It's 8:29am when pass it.
You then head towards the building, trying to speed up a little since you have a tiny hope you're not gonna be sent to the principal.

What subject do I even have now?
You check your planning who's on your phone.
Ewww P.E...

You enter the building, go in the locker room and leave your coat there.

You arrive at the gymnasium and everybody look at you with a judgemental stare. Everybody, except Kim and Paola, the two sisters.

You smirk and look at your classmates with the same hate.
Many of them stop staring at you, so you consider you won and focus on the teacher.