𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐗𝐕𝐈]

Help credits : none
Time : [Girdwood : 4:56pm][nyc : 8:56pm]
Location : Middle of nowhere, Girdwood, Alaska
Weather : Foggy, snowy
Warnings : swearing, blood (image)
Word count : 1571

Help credits : noneTime : [Girdwood : 4:56pm][nyc : 8:56pm]Location : Middle of nowhere, Girdwood, AlaskaWeather : Foggy, snowyWarnings : swearing, blood (image)Word count : 1571

But then when you start opening your eyes, everything goes black.

You feel the light of the sun on your closed eyelids and a strange cotton-like material engulfing your whole body as you're lying here.

You can't feel your hands, neither your legs.

You don't know where you are, or why, or how, but you don't care. You don't want to know neither. You just feel free. Feel good and healthy.

You feel a warm liquid sinking down you nose, to your lips and chin, but, feeling high, you shake it off and don't even search to know what is it.

Your lungs are filled with pure air. The smell of clean clothes mixed with a fresh parfume. You would say it smells like cologne, but it's slightly less intense. Like it was mixed with an odor of snow. Or ice.

You feel more and more tired, as the sunlight warms your immobile body.

You feel safe.

"Anastasia"

"Anastasia"

You frown and shake your head as you hear a distant husky male voice saying your name.
Well, more like shouting but it's too far to know.

The sound stop echoing in your ear.

You lie here without being really conscious. It's like everything is muffled and odd.

You feel too exhausted to move, so you stay relaxed, waiting for sleep to win over you.

"Wake up Anastasia"