Izuku: hello Shallot it's nice to meet you.

Shallot: yeah what ever.

With that said Shallot left. This just left Izuku and Master Mutaito together.

MM: don't worry he'll come around.

Izuku: he's strong.

MM: that he is, as are you young Midoriya.

Izuku: yeah but Shallot was right about me and my power.

MM: yes and that is why you are here.

Izuku now looked away from where Shallot left to and looked at Mutaito.

MM: I could feel your power when you fought not to long ago and knew you needed help.

Izuku: so that is why you wanted me to come.

MM: yes, I want to help you finish your training so that you can better control your power.

Izuku then gained a confederate look on his face.

Izuku: then what are we waiting for?

MM: I agree, we have little time so we should get started as soon as possible.

Izuku: sweet so what's first?

MM: first follow me.

Izuku not questioning it followed Master Mutaito. The two left the room and eventually the entire building. Walking into the woods further and further. Eventually however Izuku couldn't stay quiet any longer.

Izuku: where exactly are we going?

MM: be patient Izuku, we will be there soon enough.

Izuku: yeah ok but where are we going?

MM: you shall see soon.

Izuku: so you're not gonna tell me anything are you?

MM: but I did.

Izuku: what?

MM: I told you that we would be there soon.

Izuku: but that wasn't what I asked!

MM: maybe but it was the answer that you received.

Izuku: this is going to be a long week.

Hearing this all Master Mutaito did was chuckle a little bit. Izuku hearing the chuckle got even more bummed out.

Izuku: a really long week.

Both master and student continued to walk in silence through the woods. That silence was eventually broken by the sound of running water.

MM: we're getting close.

Izuku: close? Close to where?

MM: close the here.

Izuku and Mutaito walked out of the woods and into a clearing. The clearing was covered with healthy green grass and threw the middle of it was a stream that is connected to a waterfall. The water that fell into the stream was the bluest water that he has ever seen in his life. The water was even cleaner then the water in the mountains were he grew up.

Izuku: what is this place?

MM: this place is the reason for why my school is out here in the middle of the woods away from civilization.

Izuku: this clearing is the reason for that?

MM: it is, you see before I founded my school I knew I needed a place to build it. I didn't just want any place however so I scoured the world in search of the perfect place for my school. Eventually fate lead me to this clearing and I knew I had to make sure that the peace of land was protected.

Izuku: so you built your school near by to keep an eye on it.

MM: that is correct.

Izuku: that's great and all old man but why did you bring me here?

MM: I brought you here young Midoriya because this is where you will train to control your powers.

Izuku: this is where I'm going to train?

MM: yes.

Izuku took another look around the area that he would be training. Taking in the beauty of the clearing Izuku began to have his doubts.

Izuku: are you sure about this old man?

MM: what do you mean?

Izuku: it's just that if I lost control as I'm training......

MM: you are afraid that you will destroy the area.

Izuku: yes.

MM: you very well could destroy the clearing as your training to control your power.

Izuku: if you think that then way did you.......

MM: why did I bring you here?

Hearing Master Mutaito finish his sentences for him once again Izuku gained an annoyed and deadpanned look on his face.

Izuku: yes but you could at least let my finish my own sentences.

Hearing what Izuku said all Master Mutaito could do was let out a little chuckle.

MM: well Izuku I brought you here in the hopes that you would feel just as strongly as I do about this place and not want it to be destroyed.

Izuku: but if that's what you want then why bring me here? I still don't understand.

MM: by not wanting to destroy the surrounding area I believe that you will try much harder to remain in control then you would anywhere else.

Izuku: I get it now.

MM: good because we have a lot to do and not much time to do it in.

Master Mutaito then turned to face Izuku fully.

MM: let's get started.

Izuku: yeah!