"Can I go with him?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sorry, but you will have to go in the other van in order to get your therapy. You look dehydrated. I can't have you passing out, Namjoon." Hoseok said.

Namjoon wanted to fight back because he wanted to be there for his Seokjin and watched with a pout as they placed him on the bed in their van. Namjoon could swear he saw his eyes opening a little for a moment and looking back at him.

"Come on, Namjoon. It's time to go home."

~

"What in the world were you thinking, Seokjin? I mean, don't get me wrong, of course I understand you wanted to help him but you can't just go off like that! You could have died! Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?" Hoseok yelled, slightly loud, making the nurse that was about to turn on the IV fluid flinch at his outburst. Hoseok apologized right after.

Seokjin sighed and looked at Taehyung.

"How is Namjoon doing? Is he hurt?"

Hoseok groaned. "There he goes, ignoring me like I didn't say anything. You changed to much these past weeks and I don't know if I should be happy or concerned."

"Namjoon is doing alright. He was just very dehydrated and starved but Jimin told me he was doing alright." Taehyung said.

Seokjin placed his head back on the pillow and sighed as the incident flashed back in front of his eyes. Never in the world did he think someone would actually fire a gun at him. But that wasn't what didn't help his mind ease.

It was the moment he became reckless and kissed Namjoon out of nowhere. He thought he was going to die. But not eveyone just kisses someone because they think they are about to die.

He wanted to kiss Namjoon. He didn't want to die without kissing the guy at least once. That was confusing him. But why Namjoon? He never liked any male. He had been straight his whole life and suddenly, he meets a random college guy and has his brain wrapped around him every day.

Maybe he was thinking too much. He should rest, now that he knew Namjoon was alright.

The door opened slowly but he was too lazy to look up. He saw Taehyung smiling widely at them.

"Namjoon, why did you get up?"

"There was no possible way I could ever stop him." Jimin explained, bowing to them because he didn't want to interrupt their private moment.

Namjoon held his IV fluid bottle up high and ran in tiny before he reached Seokjin's bed, completely ignoring everyone else. Seokjin bit his cheek from the inside to stop his face from twisting into the biggest and happiest grin ever. Namjoon pursed his lips and his eyes started welling up with tears, making Seokjin instantly panic.

"Why are you crying?"

"Idiot!" Namjoon yelled. "What were you thinking when you came there alone? You could have died on me, Seokjin. I was so scared.. "

Seokjin was really tired of hearing the same story over and over but hearing it from Namjoon somehow made his heart flutter into his chest.

"But, I'm alive. There is nothing to be worried about."

They didn't even notice when the rest of the group had left Seokjin's room to let them chat in peace. Namjoon was surprised to see that everyone was gone but he turned back around and looked at Seokjin.

His eyes trailed to his lips and he leaned down, Seokjin pulling his hand up and putting it onto his mouth.

Namjoon frowned and was about to pull away but Seokjin raised himself onto his elbows and was the first to connect their lips. Namjoon mewled against his lips and closed his eyes, letting himself melt under his touch.

He enjoyed the taste and feeling of Seokjin's lips sliding in between his own, the feeling of being kissed by his most favorite person in the world. He must have been dreaming. He waited patiently for a moment to wake up.

Both of their lives had changed abruptly in such a short time, from Seokjin following him back on Instagram to texting to video chatting and sadly, Namjoon's abduction, which ended up good because they were both alive and in front of each other.

Namjoon never wanted to meet him again this way. His life had been a huge rollercoaster and all of it was too much for him. He couldn't possibly imagine going through so many things at such a young age.

What are the chances to kiss your favorite idol? Exactly.

"I don't know why but I absolutely love kissing you." Seokjin said as he pulled away. He tsked when he saw his bottle laying flat onto his bed. "You should hang the bottle beside mine."

Now that he thought about it, Seokjin was right. He hung the bottle and laid his body down onto it's side beside Seokjin and somehow managed to make space for himself. Seokjin pushed himself onto his hands and moved a little to the left, groaning at the pain shooting through his thigh, so he could make space for him.

Namjoon was grateful and wrapped his arm around Seokjin's torso while laying his head onto his chest. He could hear Seokjin's rapid heartbeat and he smiled to himself, not seeing the way a small blush appeared into Seokjin's cheeks. His heart was beating even faster.

"Can I... Can I take a small nap?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course." Seokjin said.

Namjoon closed his eyes and in a matter of seconds, felt himself slipping into a dream while Seokjin was gently caressing his hair, him as well falling asleep.

~

Yo dudes and girls did you really think I'd make Seokjin die? Ksjdhewjekeke of course not, that would be TOO Much
BTW I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, THIS BOOK WILL END SOON