"You sure?" Nat asked.

"Just follow him Nat. Fred won't stop even if you'd say no" I chuckled.

Fred and Natela got out of my room together holding hands. I don't know what they'll do but right now, all I want is to get rid of this swim suit. It makes me feel itchy and uncomfortable. It's pretty but definitely not my thing.

"What the heck Sapphire? Why are you wearing that?"

Oh shoot!

George asked right after he opened the door widely. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow straight to his face.

"Seriously? Do you and Fred don't know how to knock? That's just easy for fucks sake" I said irritatedly.

"Don't tell me Fred saw you wearing that?" George asked clenching his jaws.

"Then I won't tell you" I sassed, looking for some clothes to change.

"What the fuck" George yelled. I looked back at him and threw another pillow beside me.

"You're too loud George. Oh God. If Sirius saw you here, he'll kill you" I said.

"I'm not yet doing anything" George scoffed.

"Yet?" I raised my brows. George just locked the door and laid on my bed.

"By the way. You look hot" George grinned. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to turn off the lights but he pulled me onto his lap and hugs my waist, nuzzles my neck, and his other hand plays with my inner thigh.

"George stop" I moaned. "They might hear us oh god"

"They won't if you just keep your mouth shut and won't make any sound" George said at the same time he entered his hand on my panties.

I wanted to moan but I restrained myself and covered my mouth with my right hand while my left tugs George's hair from the back.

"Open your legs" George whispered.

I opened my legs at the same time George did, so my legs were now widely stretched on top of George's. He started playing with my clit, teasing and pinching it alternately. I wanted to moan loudly but I can't so I just bit my lip as I rolled my eyes backwards from the pleasure George was giving me.

"Soaking wet for me huh?" George chuckled, spreading my wetness using his two fingers. "I want to eat this pussy" He groaned.

"George oh god" I moaned silently. "Can't we just use muffliato? Please George."

"That's no fun" George chuckled at the same time he entered his two fingers inside me. "Mmn I missed fucking this" he moaned.

He fastly pumped his two fingers inside me as I tried and tried to not make any noises on top of him. His other hand went up to my boobs and played with it, circling it and squeezing it alternately. He then pulled down my bra and shifted his attention on my hardened nipples.

"George fuck!" I moaned.

"Shh! Calm down love. Just shut your pretty mouth for me if you don't wanna get caught"  he chuckled, sucking my earlobe.