Her Majesty’s provocation worked.

  Nangong Liuyun's face was cold and indifferent, as she looked at Yun's eyes with endless irony and ridicule.

  At this moment, the two top powerhouses on the mainland looked at each other, strong and violent.

  The coercion of that huge wave of monsters is getting closer and closer.

  The rumbling neighs can already be heard clearly.

  The two people still stared at each other coldly.

  Suddenly, Yunqi spoke.

  He stared at Nangong Liuyun for an instant, and said coldly: "There will be a battle between us, but not now. If these monsters are allowed to rush over, Luoluo will definitely be in danger."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2982 Don't have a hole in the sky 6

  Nangong Liuyun's voice was indifferent, and coldly took over: "So, we can fight side by side for the time being."

  When Yunqi said this, Nangong Liuyun's heart was uncomfortable.

  If Yun Qi was provoked by Her Majesty to disregard the overall situation with a few words, then Nangong Liuyun would be happy, because it meant that Ouyang Yunqi had no ability to compete with him for Su Luo.

  Ouyang Yunqi is unworthy.

  However, in the end, he was able to temporarily put aside his prejudices and take the initiative to propose cooperation. This kind of mind and overall situation is not something ordinary people have.

  The most important thing is that he cares about Su Luo's safety, so he temporarily puts aside his prejudices. This is what made Nangong Liuyun's heart a little bit jealous.

  At this moment, the two men who were opposed to each other, because they have the same girl they want to protect, temporarily put aside their prejudices, put aside their hostility, and decided to fight together.

  When Nangong Liuyun and Ouyang Yunqi talked, they didn't hide Her Majesty the Queen.

  Because of their level of strength, their behavior style is naturally unscrupulous.

  He does not mean that.

  Her Majesty heard their conversation from the beginning to the end.

  The more I heard, the more angry I heard, and at the end of the hearing, I saw that they had temporarily joined hands to protect Su Luo, and I didn't even anger Her Majesty.

  She was angrily and opened her mouth, but after all she couldn't say a word.

  In fact, even Her Majesty herself did not realize that, in fact, subconsciously, she was deeply jealous of Su Luo.

  Because Su Luo has two of the best, most powerful and perfect men in the world, fighting for her, protecting her, and doing everything for her!

  At this moment, the raging tide of Warcraft rolled in madly.

  It is indeed the most ferocious wave of Warcraft ever!

  I saw mountains and plains, all in all directions, all of them are Warcraft!

  Flying in the sky, running on the ground, jumping in the trees... there are so many!

  If there were a lot of white creatures and black creatures before, then compared with the tide of monsters in front of them, it was nothing short of a shame.