"I tried to give her milk but she wouldn't drink it–I told you that I don't know what I'm doing–"

"Fucking hell!" I stood from the recliner "You can't just not feed her! How long has it been since she ate–she's a newborn Scorpius!"

"I don't know, Bonnie was the person that did everything for her. I don't know when she ate, slept... did anything. When Bonnie left I was stuck with her and she wouldn't eat so with me it's been about a week" he said as I reached for my wand And Accioed some of Elora's milk "She won't drink–"

"It's special milk. I have been using it to get Elora off breast feeding, she'll drink it trust me" I said as I put my wand down and grasped the bottle in my hand. I pressed it against her lips and she began to stir, not wanting to drink it.

I slightly parted her lips and placed a drop milk on her tongue. Once she tasted it she opened her mouth and let me feed her.

"See?" I said as he sighed and leant back down on the couch. I continued to feed her until I heard Elora cry from upstairs. I walked over and gave Mae to Scorpius.

"What, I can't–"

"I have my own child to tend to, take her" I said as he held her in his arms and started to feed her again "If she starts to stir then remove the bottle and let her Settle before giving it to her again but do not stop until it's all gone"

He nodded.

"Scorpius–"

"Yes, ok" he huffed as I looked at him once more before disappearing upstairs.

I swung around the corner and into Elora's room where I saw her just staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey" I whispered as i gently scooped her up in my arms "We gave company so you have to come down to me" I said to her as she looked up at me. I laughed at myself for taking to a baby and began to walk downstairs with her still in my arms.

I walked into the he living room to see Mae laying on the couch, her bottle on the coffee table and Scorpius no where to be seen.

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath as I leant down and put Elora in her bouncer before scooping up Mae "Scorpius!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the house "Scorpius!" Again there was no answer.

I began to panic.

Did he lies either her here? I can't look after her, she's not even my child. What was I gonna do with her?

"Shit" I said as I walked over and also picked Elora in my hands. I now held two babies girls, only one of them being my responsibility but I couldn't just leave her down here.

I turned around a fine walked back up stairs.

I guess I have to wait for Draco to get home.

It was now 4:30 and Draco was to be home any second. I sat on the couch with a glass of fire whisky in my hand whilst the two babies slept upstairs. I was stressing on what to do with Mae, do I give her to the ministry? Do I call Bonnies parents? I don't know.

"Hey" I heard Draco walk in but I kept my body and face towards the fireplace, watching the fire crackle and burn as I took a sip of my drink "Elora up stairs?" He asked as I didn't respond "Darling?" Again I didn't respond as he came over and placed his brief case on the floor and sat down next to me "Are you ok? What happened?"

"Your um—your granddaughter is asleep upstairs" I said, not looking at him and still to the fireplace.

"My granddaughter?" He asked confused.

"Yeah her name is Mae. Scorpius came by earlier" I said as I finally looked to him to see his eyes widened.

"What–are you ok? Did he touch you, touch Elora? What happened?" He asked as he placed a hand in my shoulder "Fuck I should of been here–"

"No, Draco I'm fine. He came and said Bonnie took off and left him alone with Mae, he said he came here coz he didn't know what to do. I took Mae into my hands and realised he wasn't feeding her so I gave him a bottle to feed whilst I went upstairs to get Elora and when I came back he was gone but Mae wasn't. I don't know where he went but he left her here" I said as he removed his hands and swiped his hands across his mouth.

"He left his daughter here? With us?" He asked as I frowned and stood up.

"Isn't that what I just fucking said?" I snapped with attitude as Draco stood up towering over me "Sorry I'm just stressed–what are we gonna do with her, we can't just ditch her"

"We're gonna have to find Bonnie or Scorpius"

Not y'all asking me if you can shift to my book... lmao yes bestie you can.

Word count 1526.