EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Start from the beginning

They were ordering their meal when Sachirou noticed the waitress was staring at him--- she was checking him out and Kourai noticed it.

He furrowed his brows and gave her a stank eye. Yuuji was holding his laughter in. Chikara pretends he didn't saw anything as he stares at the menu acting he was reading it but in reality he already knew what to order.

Sachirou looked at the window outside and simply placed a hand on his cheek to show off his ring. He can feel his husband seethung right now.

"What can I get for your sirs?" she asked while looking at Sachirou--- still not getting the hint.

"Just who are you checking out?" Kourai starts calmly which intimidated the waitres.

"S-sorry sir... I must me out of my mind and-"

"you are indeed out of your mind checking out somebody else's husband..." Kourai said and the waitress apologised but still she had no idea Kourai was the husband.

"you need to be careful." Yuuji said and sighed.

She apologised again and left.

Breakfast was served and they all ate. Kourai and Yuuji were back to their bubbly and talkative selves as they ate and their husbands were both quiet guys.

After breakfast, they all went shopping and of course Chikara and Sachirou were following their husbands around and they were carrying the few paper bags.

"Shall we go to the spa?" Yuuji suggested and Kourai was up for it since he was alreasy getting bored in the mall.

They headed to a spa and both Sachirou and Chikara were hesitant because they were both ticklish.

The four of them were inside a spacious and luxurious room picked by Yuuji. Yuuji and Kourai were already enjoying the massage while it was hell for both Sachirou and Chikara.

"Youre turning purple." Chikara told Sachirou quietly.

"Youre turning blue." Sachirou replied.

They were both doing a foot spa and they were holding their breath as they endured how it really tickles for them.

"You two okay?" Yuuji asked worriedly and both Chikara and Sachirou smiled fakely at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"After this, lets get waxed." Kourai suggest and Yuuji happily agreed while their husbands smiled and nodded but they were screaming inside.

"Do it like a man--- AAAAAHHHH!" Chikara screams and Sachirou laughed at Chikara then let out a scream as the wax on his leg was ripped off.

"I... I dont want this anymore." Sachirou said and screamed on his pillow.

"It fucking hurts a lot." Chikara winces in pain and Yuuji only smiled at him.

"What a bunch of big babies." Kourai said and shook his head as he watched his husband grip tightly on the pillow while screaming on it.

"Tell me about it bestie." Yuuji said who was watching his husband scream while getting waxed.

Both Yuuji and Kourai were chilling and sipping on their drink as they were getting waxed.