EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Start from the beginning

"Welcome home... I was busy doing nothing and my day was fucking shitty. How about yours?" Yuuji asked and led Chikara to the warm bath he prepared for him earlier.

"I had a very busy day." Yuuji nodded and kissed Chikara's forehead before he gave his husband some time to bath.

Chikara got out of bath and got dressed into his pajamas when he found Yuuji was lying on the bed and he was laughing at a funny video he found online.

"Chi. I'm telling you something." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"What is it?" he asked and laid next to his husband.

"I'm going to tokyo tomorrow. I'm taking a day off so I can hang out with Kourai." Yuuji informed him and Chikara's mind went blank at the info given to him.

He knew whenever Yuuji and Kourai are together, it'll be chaos.

"What a coincidence. I'm also taking a day off tomorrow." Chikara said and Yuuji held his hand.

"Are you busy tomorrow? If not, please come with us..." Yuuji said and Chikara nodded.

"Sure. Let's go downstairs and have dinner first." Chikara said and felt his head hurting because of stress.

He needs to inform Sachirou about this matter too.

He sneakily informed Sachirou before he followed Yuuji downstairs. The maids served them dinner and they thanked them before eating dinner.

°°°

Sachirou hated waking up early but he woke up early because his husband got out of bed early.

"Are they here?" Sachirou asked sleepily.

"They're already waiting at the airport. Now get your ass up sir or else I am going to leave you." Kourai said and Sachirou hurriedly ran to the bathroom to take a shower and got ready.

Kourai drove to the airport while Sachirou sat in the passenger's seat as he prepared himself for the battle.

They arrived at the airport and Kourai parked his car and rushed to where Yuuji was. He was really excited to see him again and Sachirou ran after his husband who crossed the road without even fucking looking around making Sachirou feel like he lost 5 years of his life from the fear he felt that moment.

"BESTIE!" Kourai jumped into Yuuji's arms and hugged him tightly.

Sachirou then pants and Chikara chuckled and pat the other male's back.

"Good to see you man." Chikara said.

"Same. It's good to see you again man." Sachirou said as he pants for air and he shook Chikara's head.

"Shall we go?" Yuuji asked who was still carrying his best friend who clung into him like a koala so Chikara took Yuuji's bag carefully so he can carry it.

"Have you eaten breakfast earlier?" Sachirou asked and the couple shook his head.

The four of them had breakfast together and of course being the four of them together will always cause riot.